Notices

Magnaflow Muffler

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
mkompleski is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
mkompleski's Tacoma Gallery
Magnaflow Muffler

I was wondering if someone could help me out. First off, does anyone have any experience with this muffler and if so, would you recommend it? Also, as you can see in the link, there is a ton of different options (center/center outlet, 2.5" inlet/outlet...) and I was wondering which size and style would fit my 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad? Any help and opinions are much appreciated!
http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...A2694A0A0.aspx
Old 07-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-09-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
These are the same muffler I want it is a chambered glaspack so it will be way louder than trd
Old 07-11-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
coldinupstateny is on a distinguished road
coldinupstateny's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Michael . I just finished mounted my Magnaflow .Let me tell you it's a big different compare with the OEM stock . Lifetime warranty and the sound is awesome. You will love it. Go for it . I got mine fromm ebay for 375 and sold my OEM for 100. I got a great update for 275.
Mine is : 2005-2008 TOYOTA TRUCK TACOMA L4 2.7L Crew / Extended Cab, Short Bed (60.3in. Bed Length)

2005-2010 TOYOTA TRUCK TACOMA V6 4.0L Crew Cab Pickup, GAS, 60.3 Bed Length; 2 WD Pre-Runner; 4 WD; TRD

List: $658.11
Part Note: 5 x 8 x 18in. Muffler, 2.5/3 in. Tubing, 3.5 in. Tip; SINGLE REAR SIDE EXIT
Material: 100% Stainless Steel
Tubing O.D. Size: 2.5in./3in.
System Type: Cat-Back
Tip O. D. Size: 3.5in.
Tip Qty: 1
Single/Dual: Single
Exit Position: Single Rear Side Exit Passenger Side

Features and Benefits: Lifetime Warranty, Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power, Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque, Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone, Easy To Install, Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.

I and my friend install this in 45' ( included unmount the OEM stock )

Products Discussed in this Thread