Turbo 316 28.01%
Supercharger 644 57.09%
Dont spend the money on either 168 14.89%
Voters: 1128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #461
colby8100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colby
colby8100's Tacoma Gallery
Its a lot more complicated than o turbos aren't for low end torque blahblah it all matters what you want and psi doesn't matter its volume of air I ran 44psi at 675hp and my new set up at 30psi should be 1000 . If you want a tire Brunner go small turbo or a s/c you need to learn more about performance before you ask a question like that my s/c car was decent but now I'm turbo all the way because now there are twin scroll. Billet ball bearing turbos that'll build more and faster hp than s/c
Old 05-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #462
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Run twins.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:13 AM   #466
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Yes you are. That was right after the twin build was completed. The shop quickly found that they needed to upgrade the fuel pump. At that time/date, Gadget hadn't yet released his URD fuel pump upgrade kit. This was early 2008.

The impressive point to notice here is that how immediately the torque comes on. Almost full torque as soon as the thottle is buried. This was a 7psi pull.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #467
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Yes you are. That was right after the twin build was completed. The shop quickly found that they needed to upgrade the fuel pump. At that time/date, Gadget hadn't yet released his URD fuel pump upgrade kit. This was early 2008.

The impressive point to notice here is that how immediately the torque comes on. Almost full torque as soon as the thottle is buried. This was a 7psi pull.
was that megabits kit?
Old 07-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #468
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I'm no technical expert but I got the SIngle Supercharger on my 2012 Taco for the Torque throughout the powerband since I pull a 19' Travel Trailer. It seems to do this flawlessly with very little if any drop in MPG. I also got a Catback exhaust added at the same time.
Love my Taco!
Old 08-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #470
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yes sir. That was prior to the Emanage Ultimate, fuel pump, and 750cc injectors. Which then led to the retune.
i would love to see a similar kit on a bored and stroked 1gr
Old 09-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #473
Quote:
Just wait and you will.
Eventually I will have my own with bottom mount twins
Old 09-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #474
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have this? Or does anyone have an opinion about it?
http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant...IT-5VZFE-NO-IC
Old 09-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #475
thats really cheap and it doesnt say what kind of stainless it is with a turbo kit you want at least 304. you still also need an intercooler fuel management fuel pump and larger injectors then youll need to tune it to
Old 11-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #476
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Talk to member Blackdawg. He's pretty knowledgeable about that stuff
Old 12-11-2013, 06:32 AM   #477
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
Does anyone have this? Or does anyone have an opinion about it?
http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant...IT-5VZFE-NO-IC
I building this early 2014. See my build page, half way down page 1 for my shoping list. Total cost is somewhere around $2500-$3000. About what you would pay for a SC/Fuel upgrade.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #478
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
I building this early 2014. See my build page, half way down page 1 for my shoping list. Total cost is somewhere around $2500-$3000. About what you would pay for a SC/Fuel upgrade.
looking good. I ended up buying a s/c.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #480
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
looking good. I ended up buying a s/c.
You get the URD injector kit yet?
Quote:

Turbo!