Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Getting some money and going supercharged, I need some info/help

Old 07-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
Getting some money and going supercharged, I need some info/help

Alright I need some help. I am coming into some money and am going to be purchasing a TRD supercharger, The APR 2.8 pulley. I am already running DTLT and URD Y pipe. I need info so I know if I should get the URD maf, or the APR 7th injector. I have no other mods yet and cant find much info. I dont have an x but rather a 4X4 and am planning on doing all my performance mods before I lift. Anybody got first hand info?
Old 07-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
thats close to the setup im running. the 7th has to be controlled by the x-1 or the mew mapecu3 from urd which have to be spliced into our ecu cause no plug and play harness yet for 09+. my afr is good on the trd reflash with those mods.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
You need to get a hold of Gadget. I believe he owns or works at URD.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/member.php?u=15
Old 07-15-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
thats close to the setup im running. the 7th has to be controlled by the x-1 or the mew mapecu3 from urd which have to be spliced into our ecu cause no plug and play harness yet for 09+. my afr is good on the trd reflash with those mods.
Are you running an X-1? (Never mind I am an idiot no support 09+)
Old 07-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #5
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, x-1 is not compatible with 09+ trucks yet
Old 07-15-2011, 10:37 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
I don't think it will ever be.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:37 PM   #7

Quote:
Yeah I was talking with G about that, connector issues. Would be nice but it looks like it wont happen anytime soon. Looks like its the MAF for now.