Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Anyone try the Kamikaze muffler by wicked flow?

View Poll Results: Kamikaze or Aero Turbine
Kamikaze 0 0%
Aero Turbine 2525 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone try the Kamikaze muffler by wicked flow?

I have the 13sc224 aka the 13 inch wicked flow max muffler on right now, and it doesn't sound bad, very deep and it is pretty loud but the sound is kinda monotone and just doesn't have much character. Almost like a loud horn blowing haha, but I have been lookin at wicked flows kamikaze mufflers as they say they are louder, more aggressive, and the design is interesting and seems like it'd be like not having a muffler with no packing? also cuz bear river gives a discount and ship quickly as well as the muffler I have now is high quality. So my choice is this kamikaze 2.5" or I'm also looking at the aero 2525...
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone try the Kamikaze muffler by wicked flow?-kamikaze-20muffler_full.jpeg  
Old 09-16-2011, 05:09 AM   #3
cokio04 has a spectacular aura aboutcokio04 has a spectacular aura aboutcokio04 has a spectacular aura about
Marines:
Name: Ivan
cokio04's Tacoma Gallery
I have it and its pretty awesome!! its a little loud and raspy but ive gotten used to it. check out my old vids in myspace.... Lol i haven't logged in awhile. I havent tried any other exhaust but it gave me power than what it was from stock. I only have the kamikaze xxx flow muffler and a volant cai intake and it hauls ass.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:18 AM   #4
cokio04 has a spectacular aura aboutcokio04 has a spectacular aura aboutcokio04 has a spectacular aura about
Marines:
Name: Ivan
cokio04's Tacoma Gallery
go into myspace videos and search: toyota tacoma vs acura rsx type-s and you can see that video and old ones and hear the exhaust I used to race my cousins for fun but no more i did a 3'' lift with 33s and its done.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
ya i got one on about a month ago as well. Ya it is a little raspy but i like it alot compared to the regular wicked flow max, much more unique sounding. Looking at URD TCAI which should wake it up more as well