Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Need help W/Crank pulley

Old 10-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Question Need help W/Crank pulley

Want to install this ASAP. Anybody have a link or a how to for the Light weight crank pulley;

Gadget, Shane, Anyone...

Hope someone does

Thanks...
Old 10-23-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
ubermx5 is on a distinguished road
ubermx5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ubermx5
Well if it is just a pulley, Then remove all the belts and take it off.
then put all the belts back on.

This is not rocket Science.

BUt is this a good pully with proven results? if not i would not bother..
Old 10-23-2008, 12:11 PM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubermx5 View Post
Well if it is just a pulley, Then remove all the belts and take it off.
then put all the belts back on.

This is not rocket Science.

BUt is this a good pully with proven results? if not i would not bother..
Thanks but dose not really help. There is the issue with me having to remove fan shroud and all. Agree it should be easy. But want the Instructions to cover my ass...
Old 10-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Thanks but dose not really help. There is the issue with me having to remove fan shroud and all. Agree it should be easy. But want the Instructions to cover my ass...
Eddie.......did you download a copy of the service manual for the 05 and up tacomas yet?? if not......there should be a guide in there for removing one. if you havent downloaded it yet....here ya go.....just look thru it and see if you can find the fan clutch/fan shroud/water pump section. hope this helps brotha.

http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/

click the link and scroll down to the 05+ tacomas.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
eddy i think i know of a write up,give me a few minutes
Old 10-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here it is. its a tight fit

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...t=18434&page=3

edit: heres another one http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=18767
Old 10-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
Enjoying my addiction

[quote=tacoskim;216959]here it is. its a tight fit

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...t=18434&page=3

edit: heres another one http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...767[/quote]

Thanks, Im off to pick up a breaker bar.

I will keep you all posted.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:13 PM   #8
Tuned By Gadget

please do! im very curious to see how these work on the non x-runner. all reviews have been xrunner based
Old 10-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #10
Enjoying my addiction

Talking Its Done:

Here is a amatuer write up, LOL...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...nk-pulley.html

Enjoy