Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

PowerStop brakes?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Had them on my last truck. Unless you need new rotors, its not something worth upgrading to.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
I've used power stop on another vehicle and liked them. Btw from what I've been told at the track, rotors are rotors. What pads are you thinking about getting?
Old 03-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #6
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
how have these brakes been working out for you?
Old 03-28-2014, 10:21 AM   #7
Veteran Lurker
SeaThruLens is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
SeaThruLens's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07speedwayblue View Post
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Brakes/He..._pn=PSTK137-36 I ordered this set. With tax and free shipping it was like $240 to my door. I should have it in about 5-7 working days.
2 Years later how have they held up?

Products Discussed in this Thread