Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Tcai urd

Old 10-29-2008, 08:33 AM   #1
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

ANDYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Tcai urd

I just ordered my TCAI http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p..._id=1260518504 cant wait to install! i will post pics when complete
Old 10-29-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
go buy an air body saw if you don't already have one. It makes the installation go much easier.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #3
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
go buy an air body saw if you don't already have one. It makes the installation go much easier.
Thanks! i assume you have one, whats your opinion?
Old 10-29-2008, 09:38 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good and definite HP improvement over stock.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #5
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
When it comes in could you take a picture of all the parts it comes with? I am curious to see how this thing works I like the design a lot!

Thanks!
Old 10-29-2008, 09:52 AM   #6
NOMAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
When it comes in could you take a picture of all the parts it comes with? I am curious to see how this thing works I like the design a lot!

Thanks!
sure no problem!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Lets us know how easy the instal goes when you put it in
Old 10-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #8
NOMAD

well here we go again ! this is the second and probably the last time i order from URD! they took my order on the TCAI I ordered yesterday at 10am (there website said it was in stock) i ordered it they accepted and processed my order and that was it..... until i never received a tracking number...... so I called them this morning at about 11 am and spoke to Brian < awesome guy BTW, but anyways he told me that the air filter is on back order!!! WTF??? and that they wouldn't be in until Friday (31st) (guaranteed) they're website said that all items ARE in stock and ready to ship, and then i get told this! Needless to say this is very disheartening! I think the product high quality no doubt about that its just that i highly recommend that they get on the ball with communication to there customer though! (it took me calling them) Like i said previously this is the second item in a month that i have ordered from them (the first was delivered on time except the box was EMPTY) i had to wait another three days (a total of six days to receive the item i ordered at 2nd day delivery! now i can understand a simple mistake and i felt i was pretty understanding the first go around but this time is unsatisfactory! If this is what i can expect each and every time i order from a them i will find another supplier.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #9
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
sorry to hear of your misfortunes, but I know I have never had one problem with their services, along with a lot of other people.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #10
NOMAD

Finally got the package from fed-ex today! I'm putting em on Wednesday night pics will be on the way!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice new sliders and CAI christmas came early for you
Old 11-05-2008, 05:40 AM   #12
NOMAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Nice new sliders and CAI christmas came early for you
hell yeah I couldn't be happier! Thanks!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:19 AM   #13
NOMAD

here is an update I recieved the CAI on tuesday and finally had enough time to install it on Saturday afternoon. This item was delivered late and there were several pieces that were not in the box that was delivered to my house. Here is the body of an email i just sent URD:

"Brian,
I installed the intake assembly this weekend and i was missing several pieces:
(1) 3" clamp <had to go buy one from the hardware store
also there were no extension wires in the assembly provided to extend the MAF!! I had to go buy/create my own!
To say the least i am VERY dissatisfied with your delivery time and your companies inability to provide EXACTLY what i ordered (complete) in a timely manner. I will never purchase anything from your company again. I spoke with Brian on Friday 11/7/08 and he told me that I had been refunded $50 for the shipping problem, however i still see no evidence of this in my bank account. I want confirmation that I was actually refunded, a confirmation number, or a receipt of some sort. This is the second item (and last) that i have ordered from you that has been delivered screwed up or missing parts. I will be sharing my experience with your company on many Toyota forums on the web.
Best,
Andrew"

I will post any response i get from this company. All in all i am very unhappy with the response time and the competency of there Quality/shipping Dept. However ,I am extremely happy with the performance of this intake and the short shifter I purchased from them earlier this year both are performing flawlessly! In my humble opinion they need to hire someone who can (a) respond to customer emails in a timely fashion (b) make sure ALL of the items ordered are really, truly in the box! I am sorry about not having an install write up or pictures for this mod I was sooooo pissed about the late delivery and the missing parts i just wanted the install to be over