Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

04 toyota tacoma cheap horse power

Old 10-30-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
fish
fish is on a distinguished road
fish's Tacoma Gallery
04 toyota tacoma cheap horse power

How to get more horse power for pretty cheap?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:47 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
if you have the 3.4 v6......do the deck plate mod, add a good filter to it alos....best bang for your buck. i did, and it to mine, and you actually do notice more power and better fuel economy.....and i also added a dynomax super turbo muffler.....that added some for me too.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:03 AM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
x2 on the deckplate mod
Old 10-30-2008, 09:04 AM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
HP isn't cheap. The DP mod will give you a few more HP, but not a whole lot. The only proven ways to get any sort of real HP is to slap a supercharger or a turbo on it and those will run you about $4-5K with fuel mods. So start saving those pennies and don't nickle and dime yourself with useless mods.