Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Dynos

Old 09-26-2011, 06:57 AM   #1
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Dynos

Trying to figure out which exhaust to put on....TRD, Magnaflow...etc....but not seeing any dynos done on our trucks.

I would like a little deeper sound, but really want a little bit of performance as well. Definitely don't want to lose power...as I'm reading with the Flowmasters.

Has anyone done any dynos before and after?
Old 09-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #3
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the Aero Turbine 2525XL.....never had it on a dyno, but I feel like the truck is a little bit faster in the higher end RPMS, and it sounds great....definitely did not lose any power
Old 09-30-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
The TRD will net you the mildest sound and mildest increase in power. It is 2.5", but before the muffler reduces down in diameter before and after the muffler. Not the best for performance. Look at other brands. JBA, Banks, URD.
Mine is 2.5" thru out. Also, I saw about 5 hp, which is about the same as the others out there, except the Dynomax Super Turbo, which gave an 8 hp gain.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #6
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have actual Dyno sheets(not from the man. website) actually showing any gains or losses?
Old 10-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWAIANIANI View Post
Does anyone have actual Dyno sheets(not from the man. website) actually showing any gains or losses?
I "had" quite a few. Evidenty, My Wife thought they were all trash a while back.....