Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

My new Toy/Taco Project:

Old 11-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up My new Toy/Taco Project:

Just shipped out by URD, they rock:

Here is the work I got cut out for me: 1/4 Track run, then;
Remove Header/Reweld possible leaks near Cat conv/Weld On O2 Bung, Dremel & Smooth out all ports on Header/Reinstall Header w/new gasket and lug nuts. Install wideband sensor/plug in scan tool and street tune vehicle/1/4 track run

I think it will be a fun week. Great way to ramp up for Uwharrie. Truck should be in top condition.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:25 PM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh Yeah!!!

Came in today, Let the tuning begin

Old 11-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
HELL YEAH!! goodluck man, i cant wait to see ur results!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
HELL YEAH!! goodluck man, i cant wait to see ur results!
Thanks,

I need to visit the dealer for another set of exh manifold gaskets. JBA took my order even though they were on back order. Dissapointed cause I like their gaskets over the thin dealer ones. But yeah, should all be done tomorrow or sunday.

Will keep you all tuned in...