Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Whats your next mod...

Old 11-06-2008, 07:58 AM   #1
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

ANDYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Whats your next mod...

here is what i got planned to do before December. Post up what you got planned
http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p..._id=1260518903
Old 11-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
1. I have an n-fab light bar coming with some hids to go up front 2. custom bed light bar with lights on that as well.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:16 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I still need to wash my truck and install Mr. Monkey's sticker. I might try to work on getting a sub in there after that.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:00 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Wilkerson View Post
1. A.R.E. LSII fiberglass tonneau cover should be in today or tomorrow
2. LED bulb replacements for the map and dome lights
3. Full size spare (have to modify the spare tire mounts under the truck to fit)
4. Hi-Lift jack and jack mounts in the bed from the cheap-mods section
5. All Pro sliders
6. SpiderTrax wheel spacers
7. Wet Okole seat covers
8. Remote start
OK Jason, you're starting to piss me off!!

My next mod will be a GRILL this month!
Old 11-06-2008, 09:13 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL! Sorry dude.......

I just got divorced and now have A LOT more disposible income... I'm trying to spend it all now before it's taken away and given to the crack dealer down the street... :P
what is that? crackimony?
Old 11-06-2008, 09:21 AM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL! Sorry dude.......

I just got divorced and now have A LOT more disposible income... I'm trying to spend it all now before it's taken away and given to the crack dealer down the street... :P

you are the man, and I have enjoyed watching you dump money into your taco and make it BAD ASS in a VERY short period of time. Don't think it hasnt been noticed! LOL RaginCajun is another one going nutz

look into getting a personal plate that says "DIVORCED".... saw that on a sweet corvette once.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #11
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

ANDYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
what is that? crackimony?
that f'ing hilarious
Old 11-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Revalve the rear shocks to soften them up. Beyond that it gets complicated.
Old 11-06-2008, 09:24 AM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Revalve the rear shocks to soften them up. Beyond that it gets complicated.
what? no pictures?
Old 11-06-2008, 09:26 AM   #14
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
you are the man, and I have enjoyed watching you dump money into your taco and make it BAD ASS in a VERY short period of time. Don't think it hasnt been noticed! LOL RaginCajun is another one going nutz

look into getting a personal plate that says "DIVORCED".... saw that on a sweet corvette once.
Thanks for the compliment. It's been fun. I've never really worked on cars before and I doubt I'll become a gear head, taking apart and putting back together engines, but I am getting a lot of satisfaction out of getting my hands dirty (literally) learning.

Thinking of another license plate - PNTY DRPR
Old 11-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #15
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
what? no pictures?
Attached Thumbnails
Whats your next mod...-stupid.jpg  
Old 11-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #16
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM
TW sticker
probally a lot more but who the hell knows
Old 11-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #17
dabighi has a little shameless behaviour in the past
dabighi's Tacoma Gallery
plannin on trying to get my lift going before december
Old 11-06-2008, 09:30 AM   #18
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered my lift last night and waiting for a call to pick up me wheels and tires
Old 11-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #20
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
camburg adjustable front coilovers and UCAs. 33" bfg km2 with black procomp rock crawler wheels