LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

I was Nice to her today!!

Old 11-07-2008, 05:55 PM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up I was Nice to her today!!

Well I felt really nice today so I went down to my parts store and got some Valvoline Synthetic and a new filter (shit that craps expensive). Then I went over to the Chevron filled her up with 91 oct. only 50 bucks for the tank.
Then I went home and drained her old oil and got the filter off. Thumbs up to Toyota for the filter drain it worked great, no mess at all. Got the oil in and I still felt nice so I vacuumed out the truck and wiped down the interior. Even cleaned the floormats. She better be happy I just drop a 100 bucks on her today plus labor.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome! She'll love ya for it :P
Old 11-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
love is in the air man.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!
Old 11-07-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
So you basically repaid her a small chunk of what she gives you daily