1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How much would you sell this for???

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by masshole taco, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Oct 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM
    masshole taco

masshole taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Big Daddy
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Sport
    Fox 2.5 C/O's Fox 2.0 rear shocks Total Chaos UCA Trifecta Tonneau Cover K&N FIPK Sirius Satellite Radio Toyota OEM roof rack Wet Okole Seat Covers Homer Taco Custom Grill w/ M1 Mesh and Toyota Emblem
    I just put a new magnaflow exhaust on my dbl cab (which sounds sweet btw) anyway it was a bolt on package and I'm wondering what I should sell my old exhaust for.. it's the front pipe, muffler, and tail pipe.. it only has 25K miles on it??? What do you guys think??:confused:

Prolly post it on craigslist.

2. Oct 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM
    98_Mud_bug

98_Mud_bug 98_mud_bug

Member:
    lucedale Ms.
    Vehicle:
    98 tacoma sr5/ 06 x-runner
    3 inch suspension lift, night shades corner and blinkers projector headlights with halos and 3 led's 18 inch kmc xd rockstar wheels,275/65/18 kelly safari tsr's, bush whacker fender flares 7 inch touch screen, 2 kenwood 12's, Magnaflow exaust single in dual out,
    its the stock exaust?

3. Oct 28, 2011 at 12:48 PM
    masshole taco

masshole taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Big Daddy
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Sport
    Fox 2.5 C/O's Fox 2.0 rear shocks Total Chaos UCA Trifecta Tonneau Cover K&N FIPK Sirius Satellite Radio Toyota OEM roof rack Wet Okole Seat Covers Homer Taco Custom Grill w/ M1 Mesh and Toyota Emblem
    yep....has the muffler, the front pipe leading to the cat and the tail pipe...

4. Oct 28, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    98_Mud_bug

98_Mud_bug 98_mud_bug

Member:
    lucedale Ms.
    Vehicle:
    98 tacoma sr5/ 06 x-runner
    3 inch suspension lift, night shades corner and blinkers projector headlights with halos and 3 led's 18 inch kmc xd rockstar wheels,275/65/18 kelly safari tsr's, bush whacker fender flares 7 inch touch screen, 2 kenwood 12's, Magnaflow exaust single in dual out,
    you probably wont get much for it. take pics and search around to see if you can find any others to get a price estimate on what you should ask. make a for sale thread, somebody might be goin back to stock to trade in or somethin im not sure about the pre runners and the 4wd's but the exhaust is different i think.

5. Oct 28, 2011 at 2:18 PM
    extremachn1

extremachn1 I am an asshole, deal with it!

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BAD ASS SUPERCHARGED BEAST
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    $12 and a free taco...

Products Discussed in

To Top