Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Upgrades for the URD 7th injector

Old 11-02-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Upgrades for the URD 7th injector

So im working on getting a S/C for my 3.4 and while doing some research I found their is an upgrade kit for the 7th injector. Figured I would post it up for anyone who might be interested. But also to see if anyone knows exactly what the upgrade does? Kinda still a newb in the forced induction world.

http://www.urdusa.com/Fuel-Upgrades-...duct_info.html

7th injector kit^^^^

http://www.urdusa.com/Fuel-Upgrades-...duct_info.html

Upgrade kit^^^^
Old 11-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
TRD used to market a 7th injector kit.

If you have a TRD 7th injector kit and the computer has failed, or you bought it used and it will not plug into your truck, or you have a TRD 7th and you want to tuned it for better power, then you can install the URD UPGRADE kit for the TRD 7th injector kit.

If you do not already have a TRD 7th injector kit, this UPGRADE kit will be of no use to you.

G
Old 11-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #3
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Ah I see I missed it was the TRD.

As usual you saved me again, you've prob answered like 15 emails from me already.