LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Toyota 6.2l V8, Twin Turbo, 50 psi, 10000 rpm = 2500 HP!

Old 11-17-2011, 04:01 AM   #41
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
it takes a minimum of 200 hp to be able to go from 252-260 alone. The problem today is that it is all a numbers race with who has the most HP. it is just producing useless cars.

Lets not forget the McLaren F1. With only 550hp it managed 240mph! 550 hp!

My comment wasn't meant to be condescending but it was just stating facts. I don't think people are able to quite grasp how much 2000 hp is. Theres only so much friction available between the pavement and rubber. If the car was AWD it would be a monster, but it will end up just being a tire smoker, just watch.

There is a reason that Bugatti uses AWD system to handle there 1000+hp cars.
top fuel drag cars are 2WD and are much faster than the Bugatti

the bugatti is probably one of the few super high horsepower cars to utilize an AWD system. when you have that much power, engineering a AWD system that can handle that much power is daunting, hence why only Bugatti is crazy enough to do it.

i mean, who the fuck had the crazy idea of a W16? seriously?
Old 11-17-2011, 07:37 AM   #42
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Lmao @ top fuel.........I was wondering if anyone was gunna go there.
Kick the tires, light the fire, cough, choke, wipe the tears outta ur eyes, and enjoy feeling ur internal organs rattle!

Hopefully I can go to the winternationals in 2013. We went this year and it was badass, but expensive.

But to answer u question, I believe VW had the idea for the W16 quad turbo
Lol I meant that to be sarcastic. I Just re read what I posted. Small kine fail on mu part lol But yeah. VAG is the only company crazy/stupid/German enough to make W engines lol.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=21.303800,-157.788799
Old 11-27-2011, 03:30 AM   #43
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see this thing run! I wanna hear it God i just wanna touch it haha
Old 11-27-2011, 03:43 AM   #44
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
You'd be surprised what you can get in anything if you just ask. I'm sure that engine has more internal $$$ into it then the retail value of most of our truck.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #45
trdtaco1 is on a distinguished road
trdtaco1's Tacoma Gallery
with rado's deep pockets and ability to obviously race and set up cars i see no problem with his supra hooking up if he wants it to. i grew up with his cousin and i live 5 mins from world motorsports and have had alot of work done by them over the years. they know there s#$t!!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 02:24 PM   #46
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Now they should do really fun stuff with it, Like take it to the streets and amaze the shit out of fellow people. Race vettes and other exotics and watch there faces. Race some cops... You know the fast and furious lifestyle Yo!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #47
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Wonder if that motor would fit in my tacoma.........
this is all i want to know now
Old 12-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #48
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
well that's the beauty of the bugatti. it is an engeineering marvel. as Jeremy clarkson said, it is concord. they did more than slap a powerful engine under the hood and hope it is fast
Engineering marvel? The Bug SS makes 150hp/l, this engine makes 373hp/l. What is more impressive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
You'd be surprised what you can get in anything if you just ask. I'm sure that engine has more internal $$$ into it then the retail value of most of our truck.
That engine costs more than four brand new tacomas combined. Easily 100k+

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Wonder if that motor would fit in my tacoma.........
Sure, shoot me a deposit check for $75k and I will get started on it for you. I also have a 1700hp inline 6 if you are on a budget.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:45 PM   #49
pgl is on a distinguished road
Name: Peter
pgl's Tacoma Gallery
This is a fake right?
The original engine runs up to 5600 rpm. With a storke of 102 mm it has an average piston speed of 19,04 m/s. At 7100 rpm the speed is 24 m/s - thats it more is not possible. If the stork lenght was reduced, than maybe 7500rpm is possible.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:48 PM   #50
colby8100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colby
colby8100's Tacoma Gallery
We run a 434 stroker at 9500rpm its all in the machine work and weight of rotating assembly just like 10000rpm 2jz thays almost 30 m/s and there ate plenty of them doing it and I'm not yalking about a 1jz
Old 05-31-2013, 03:43 PM   #51
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
They ditched the twin turbo idea, this car will now be running twin superchargers.

This engine is no where near the stock bore/stroke. Its half a liter larger then a factory unit.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:58 PM   #52
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
That's a cool build, except at any point you stick your foot down on the pedal it will instantly lose control.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:14 PM   #53
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, I really don't give a f@%$ personally if it's a legit motor or if it can get power to the ground. That's still pretty badass. And, for those that haven't saw it, check out Chris's 1200hp awd scion Tc. It's pretty bitching too. But that's just my opinion though and to each their own.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #54
TAP Auto Parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
That's a cool build, except at any point you stick your foot down on the pedal it will instantly lose control.

Not with boost by gear and motec traction control they wont

Obviously it wont be run at full boost in the first few gears, but when you are going 240, that extra 1000hp will get you to the next level.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:21 AM   #55
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's bad ass!
Old 06-04-2013, 01:38 AM   #56
kbauman92 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for a vid of this thing, its amazing