Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

long tube headers

Old 11-30-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
Unleashed is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Unleashed's Tacoma Gallery
long tube headers

Hi just ordered some JBA long tube headers and hopefully I get them by the end of the week but I just wanted to know if any of you guys have them and if the are any good in performance?
I also have a Trd intake and a gibson exhaust that I installed and I love it so I can't wait to see how it is going to sound with the headers I just bought.

Thanks,
B.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:30 PM   #2
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dark tangent's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a set of the JBA headers and JBA exhaust too. The headers arrived today, exhaust hopefully tomorrow.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #3
dark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the sheddark tangent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark tangent View Post
I just bought a set of the JBA headers and JBA exhaust too. The headers arrived today, exhaust hopefully tomorrow.
Oh sorry, i actually went with the short tubes, but nonetheless...
Old 12-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #4
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-13-2011, 12:13 AM   #5
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
You should like it! Better power , better / deeper sound. I had the jba shorty's but put a straight pipe instead of the cat . You'll like it! Did u get it ceramic coated ?
Old 12-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
You should like it! Better power , better / deeper sound. I had the jba shorty's but put a straight pipe instead of the cat . You'll like it! Did u get it ceramic coated ?
I wish I would have gotten mine coated. Oh well. It's not as though my engine bay is clean.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
i have the shorties and jba muffler, my truck is able to make car alarms wanna go off at certain speed while driving by
Wow, I'm anxious to get them on.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:59 AM   #9
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
What's your hp gain w those headers?

Products Discussed in this Thread