Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Cold Intake Pic

Old 06-30-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Cold Intake Pic

Who has the cold intake with the blue cone filter behind the gril. Like the design of it. Do you have any rain issues with the intake. how has it been since you installed it
Old 06-30-2007, 04:39 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
not sure who else has it, but i know pb2themax does. i remember the pics.....plus my truck <3's his truck..haha
Old 06-30-2007, 07:22 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
its the "urd" intake. and yes, pb has it(along with alot of other things from urd)! as far as ive heard....no problems with water or anything with that intake.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
thanks guys tacomanman we need to get together i want to hear that truck live to see if that flowmaster is what i want for my v6
Old 07-01-2007, 08:37 AM   #5
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100

I've got one with no dry charger. Been through rain and sprayed it directly with water. No issues.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:31 AM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
thanks guys tacomanman we need to get together i want to hear that truck live to see if that flowmaster is what i want for my v6
hey bro....name time and place. you can ride to rock hill if you want to!
Old 07-01-2007, 12:43 PM   #7
viet2100 cool deal thank you

tacomaman06 thinking about going down to northern tool this sat after my first week at work to see what i can pick up before ordering the expensive stuff. already have over 12k in tools and box i know thats nothing to what some guys have but man thats a lot in tools
Old 07-01-2007, 01:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
viet2100 cool deal thank you

tacomaman06 thinking about going down to northern tool this sat after my first week at work to see what i can pick up before ordering the expensive stuff. already have over 12k in tools and box i know thats nothing to what some guys have but man thats a lot in tools
oh yeah, 12k in tools and box is alot, no matter who ya are!! i can probably meet ya at northern(the one off dave lyle,rightr?).....just gotta know what time, cause other than that, ill be on my boat fishing!
Old 07-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #9
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
The URD intake rules. Check my CarDomain for some pics of mine.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:39 PM   #10
pb2 thank you sir all the psotive feed back on this product looks like it will be the one i choose
Old 07-01-2007, 05:13 PM   #11
Mod Master
pb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the roughpb2themax is a jewel in the rough

pb2themax's Tacoma Gallery
Just be aware that the URD CAI requires some wire cutting and soldering, and metal cutting. It also makes a big difference if you add the MAF sensor calibrator, which requires some more soldering at the ECU harnesses behind the glove box. The MAF calibrator makes sure that your truck properly uses the extra air coming in.

Some aftermarket intakes can actually hurt your performance and MPG if the computer is not adjusted to work with the CAI. A URD MAF calibrator is the answer.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:28 AM   #12
ok thank you sir