LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

New Electric Fan

Old 11-24-2008, 06:02 AM   #1
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
New Electric Fan

http://flex-a-lite.com/auto/html/toyota-tacoma.html

Part # 678 - Puller
01-08 Toyota Tacoma
Electric Fan
Direct bolt-on replacing the original belt driven fan
Where To Buy!
This product will be available
January 2009

Specifications
Part #
678 puller fans
Airflow
3,300 cfm
Dims
17 1/2" x 21 1/2" x 4 3/16"
Amp Draw
Fits
01-08 Toyota Tacoma
#blades/dia.
8/15”
Controls
678: Adj. Thermostat, A/C Relay
688: None
Color
black only

This is Projected to be available in mid-late January. Hopefully It will give us a little better cooling capabilities on the trail and possibly a extra mpg or two around town.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:25 AM   #4
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
damn i can get to the *********** website but can't find anything on "628". plugging in "600 series" or "puller fan" returns hundreds of hits.

Useless website they got there!
Old 11-24-2008, 06:35 AM   #6
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
he shoots he scores.

i'm a big "fan" of electric fans. have figured out a way to get one on just about every vehicle i've every owned.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:43 AM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
he shoots he scores.

i'm a big "fan" of electric fans. have figured out a way to get one on just about every vehicle i've every owned.
I'ma fan of this fan too, hopefully I'll have the money for this when it comes out. The thermostat that comes with it is supposed to be adjustable also so you can lower the switch on temp. The 675 model for pre 2001 model Tacomas is around $350, this one with the billet over flow will be a bit more expensive but (IMO) still worth the money and time saved instead of fabing your own setup.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:27 AM   #9
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
like this?

http://www.***********.com/auto/html/toyota-tacoma.html

Edit: What the hell?!?

Bob, I need help!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:30 AM   #11

it can't be this site's fault, how they encoded their url so it can't be copied is gonna take a web expert
Old 11-24-2008, 07:34 AM   #12
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I think I might be getting one of these

http://www.trdparts4u.com/PD-PT785-35053.aspx?MakeID=1

damn! it worked!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:35 AM   #13
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma

...I don't know what the deal is.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:38 AM   #15

i just copied the url off the website into word, then back here. maybe it IS this site.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:40 AM   #16
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the truth, Bob got into an argument with the guys and he has banned them forever now. *********** is no more.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:42 AM   #17

serious?
Old 11-24-2008, 07:44 AM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
serious?
I can't believe you would even ask me that.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:46 AM   #19

hey wadda i know! LOL
Old 11-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #20
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
What's wrong with y'all? It worked for me!

http://www.flex-a-lite.com/auto/html/toyota-tacoma.html