Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Advice on chip or programmers?

Old 11-24-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
mgb2
mbarr is on a distinguished road
mbarr's Tacoma Gallery
Advice on chip or programmers?

I have on 06' pre-runner V6 with a TRD exhaust and k&n intake and wanted to get a good chip or programmer. Any advice? I prefer quality over price.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarr View Post
I have on 06' pre-runner V6 with a TRD exhaust and k&n intake and wanted to get a good chip or programmer. Any advice? I prefer quality over price.
The best solution for engine management on the market is the APR X-1. The mapECU 2 has received a lot of good reviews, then something more budget minded (without sacrificing quality) is the URD MAF Calibrator.

All can be found on this page.
http://www.urdusa.com/index.php?cPat...bpk03jgvul3c95