Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

What 4 Gaues do you view on your Scanguage?

Old 12-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Rpm hpr
mpg water temp(forget the acronym)
Old 12-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
HP, Intake temp, MPG, and TPS
Old 12-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
HP, Intake temp, MPG, and TPS
How are you getting HP? Is that the X-guage option. I think I need to hook this back up and check it out
Old 12-01-2008, 02:14 PM   #5
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
yep, x-guage
Old 12-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #6
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yup its quick and easy http://www.scangauge.com/support/horsepower.shtml
Old 12-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whats yours displaying if you dont mind me asking
Old 12-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
are these scangauges hard to install? i dont really have a whole lot of tech knowledge
Old 12-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #9
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
are these scangauges hard to install? i dont really have a whole lot of tech knowledge
Plug & Play...
Old 12-01-2008, 02:22 PM   #10
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Whats yours displaying if you dont mind me asking

i heard the most realistic numbers are in the 4th gear. ive broken over 300 a couple times but that was in third gear.. i gotta get to 4th gear to get a more accurate reading.

EDIT: these numbers are to the crank
Old 12-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure the HP numbers are in %. There is no sensor on the truck to determine "actual" HP numbers.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:30 PM   #12
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Pretty sure the HP numbers are in %. There is no sensor on the truck to determine "actual" HP numbers.

the engine load gives u the %
Old 12-01-2008, 02:30 PM   #13
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
RPM MPH
MPG Water Temp
Old 09-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #16
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
RPM MPH
MPG Water Temp.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #17
MSteinhauer is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
MSteinhauer's Tacoma Gallery
Why do so many people watch water temp? I'm thinking of getting the scangauge but I have an 09 and don't know where I'd want to install it since people don't like how the blendmount works in the 09s and I'm not too crazy about sticking velco on my truck.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #18
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSteinhauer View Post
Why do so many people watch water temp? I'm thinking of getting the scangauge but I have an 09 and don't know where I'd want to install it since people don't like how the blendmount works in the 09s and I'm not too crazy about sticking velco on my truck.
That's a good question. I guess I watch water temp. just cuz I'm curious to see what kind of driving makes the bigger differences in it changing. I'd defenitely watch tranny temp. if it were available. I wish oil pressure was displayed too.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #19
storktaylor is on a distinguished road

Marines:
storktaylor's Tacoma Gallery
Distance to Empty AVG
HP MPG
Old 09-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #20
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
Mpg volts
avg.mpg h2o.temp