Fitch Fuel Catalyst
For Your 2007 Toyota Tacoma | Change Vehicle
The Fitch Fuel Catalyst kit
For Holiday Delivery
Simply order by 12/15/2008.
AutoAnything: $195.95 Shipping: Free Shipping
Customer Rating: (2 Reviews)
Submodel: 4.0L V6
1-Year Lower Price Guarantee
Select options for your 2007 Toyota Tacoma
Bolt on Fuel Treatment Kit Ships between 12/02/2008 - 12/03/2008
- The Fitch Fuel Catalyst is a permanent bolt-on fuel enhancer
- Improve fuel economy by up to 1 - 2.5 mpg
- Enhances fuel quality by boosting the octane in gasoline
- Allows the use of lower octane fuel
- Increases the cetane and lubricity in diesel fuel
- Better fuel quality delivers added horsepower and torque
- High-quality fuel helps reduce emissions
- Reduces number of annual oil changes
- Keeps injectors, jets and spark plugs cleaner for reduced maintenance
- Completely maintenance free—install it and forget it
- Easily installs in your fuel line like a fuel filter
- Your Fitch Fuel Catalyst is backed by a 250,000 mile warranty
Boost power, reduce emissions and save at the pump while you’re at it. The Fitch Fuel Catalyst enhances gasoline by boosting octane and bolsters diesel by improving cetane and lubricity. Designed in union with the Department of Defense, Fitch boosts all fuel types—diesel, gas, even JP fuels.
Fitch Fuel Catalyst pre-treats fuel before combustion. By running through Fitch’s proprietary metal alloy, normal fuels transform into superior-quality fuels. And, quality fuel means more power, increased MPGs and lower emissions. Plus, it allows premium-fuel engines to run lower-grade gas with no performance loss.
Not to worry, the Fitch Fuel Catalyst simply bolts right in under the hood. Each system comes with vehicle-specific quick-release fittings, so it’s easy to patch right in-line with your vehicle’s fuel system. What’s more, your Fitch Fuel Catalyst system is backed by a 250,000 mile warranty.