Notices

Fuel Catalyst?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
Tacoberry is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Master Sergeant; Aircraft Maintenance
Tacoberry's Tacoma Gallery
Fuel Catalyst?

Found this on AutoAnything. I don't know what type of catalyst could do this to gas, diesel or jet fuel. Any chemists in the house?

Fitch Fuel Catalyst

For Your 2007 Toyota Tacoma | Change Vehicle

The Fitch Fuel Catalyst kit

For Holiday Delivery
Simply order by 12/15/2008.

AutoAnything: $195.95 Shipping: Free Shipping

Customer Rating: (2 Reviews)
Submodel: 4.0L V6

Easy Returns
1-Year Lower Price Guarantee
Secure Shopping

Select options for your 2007 Toyota Tacoma

Bolt on Fuel Treatment Kit Ships between 12/02/2008 - 12/03/2008
$195.95

Features

• The Fitch Fuel Catalyst is a permanent bolt-on fuel enhancer
  • Improve fuel economy by up to 1 - 2.5 mpg
  • Enhances fuel quality by boosting the octane in gasoline
  • Allows the use of lower octane fuel
  • Increases the cetane and lubricity in diesel fuel
  • Better fuel quality delivers added horsepower and torque
  • High-quality fuel helps reduce emissions
  • Reduces number of annual oil changes
  • Keeps injectors, jets and spark plugs cleaner for reduced maintenance
  • Completely maintenance free—install it and forget it
  • Easily installs in your fuel line like a fuel filter
  • Your Fitch Fuel Catalyst is backed by a 250,000 mile warranty
Description

Boost power, reduce emissions and save at the pump while you’re at it. The Fitch Fuel Catalyst enhances gasoline by boosting octane and bolsters diesel by improving cetane and lubricity. Designed in union with the Department of Defense, Fitch boosts all fuel types—diesel, gas, even JP fuels.

Fitch Fuel Catalyst pre-treats fuel before combustion. By running through Fitch’s proprietary metal alloy, normal fuels transform into superior-quality fuels. And, quality fuel means more power, increased MPGs and lower emissions. Plus, it allows premium-fuel engines to run lower-grade gas with no performance loss.

Not to worry, the Fitch Fuel Catalyst simply bolts right in under the hood. Each system comes with vehicle-specific quick-release fittings, so it’s easy to patch right in-line with your vehicle’s fuel system. What’s more, your Fitch Fuel Catalyst system is backed by a 250,000 mile warranty.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:31 AM   #2
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
For half that price I'll happily send you a lifetime supply of snake oil.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #3
RELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RELLIM's Tacoma Gallery
I have this kit installed on my 2010 Taco.

No it don't give you 50 miles to the gallon, but it has other good benefits.
I've used it in many different engines such as snowmobiles and motorcycles, it keeps fuel fresh its able to boost octane . The web site has more info.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #5
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
There was an article on the product in Off Road Adventures.

While they proved that it doesn't do to much to quality fuel that has been in your tank for a short time, it DOES reconstitute old fuel. Increasing its degraded octane back to "Par" per say.
damn I was gunna buy 4 and pray to turn 91 into 110 octane

I suppose Ill just ground my muffler bearing to the frame.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #6
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
They made the marketing mistake of using the same name as a number of additives... including some pellets that you add to the tank that don't go away.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #7
RELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RELLIM's Tacoma Gallery
Ut oh it was a mistake posting on this subject.

I know it has worked for me. But Dont expect big gains form it.
I know it keep fuel fresh, it would boost octane one or 2 points but not Make 87 lnto 110.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I used something like this before. I grew hair on my knuckles, so I threw it away.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:56 PM   #9

RELLIM's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have hairy palms Chris?
Lol

J/k
Old 05-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RELLIM View Post
Do you have hairy palms Chris?
Lol

J/k

*looks at palms*

Nope......

Products Discussed in this Thread