Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Intake Manifold Spacer 4.0l Coming!

Old 02-29-2012, 04:02 AM   #342
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Lucario and I both have the email that has all of the dyno runs, on his 4Runner.

However, they are a "DRF" files, and neither of us have the ability to open them. :/

PM me if anybody has the ability to open that specific file type.
It looks like a program called DynoJet could have created the DRF files.
From Fileinfo.com:
Quote:
File TypeDynojet Run FileDeveloperDynojet ResearchPopularityCategoryData FilesFile DescriptionData file created by Dynojet vehicle diagnostics tools; saves car information from a diagnostics test; may store horse power, air temperature, humidity, absolute pressure, and vehicle model data; used for graphing vehicle diagnostics information.
DRF files can be viewed using WinPEP (Windows Performance Evaluation Program), which was formerly called the Dynojet RunViewer.
I found this link with some software downloads, but don't know if you have to pay anything to view the files:
http://www.dynojet.com/downloads/software.aspx
Hope this helps.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:26 AM   #343
gtec913 is on a distinguished road

Name: glenn
gtec913's Tacoma Gallery
subb'd
Old 02-29-2012, 08:16 AM   #344
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
It looks like a program called DynoJet could have created the DRF files.
From Fileinfo.com:

I found this link with some software downloads, but don't know if you have to pay anything to view the files:
Hope this helps.
Yeah. Appreciate the help. I had found some other websites that said they could open those files, besides the DynoJet website. They were asking for a fee for the software. That is why I figured I woukd post up on here first to see if by chance someone already had a program that was capable. Figured I would do that before checking the DynoJet site. Looks like i will have to. Sigh.....
Old 02-29-2012, 08:56 AM   #345
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Yeah. Appreciate the help. I had found some other websites that said they could open those files, besides the DynoJet website. They were asking for a fee for the software. That is why I figured I woukd post up on here first to see if by chance someone already had a program that was capable. Figured I would do that before checking the DynoJet site. Looks like i will have to. Sigh.....

Free download of winpep software. Winpep will run .drf files
Old 03-08-2012, 09:53 AM   #347
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
So... what happened with this? Any dyno runs on a stock 6 speed yet? Inquiring minds want to know!
Old 03-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #349
highaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

highaltitude's Tacoma Gallery
Still working on it, may be this week or next. Just closing on a house and will be moving soon. SO Ive been very busy with work and the house; definitely havent forgotten and I will get this tested soon!
Old 03-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #350
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 03-21-2012, 09:50 AM   #351
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #352
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #353
Look away, I'm hideous!

Old 03-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #354
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
think if we do this^^enough, he'll appear?
Old 03-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #355
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I'll come back to this in a few months, I'm sure we'll gave an answer by the time the world ends
Old 03-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #357
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #358
ModernPopeye is on a distinguished road

Navy:
ModernPopeye's Tacoma Gallery
UGH! Just read the entire thread. Good thing I had nothing to do this evening lol. Great topic and can't wait to see the results from a standard tranny (don't get any ideas about the tranny comment).
Old 04-03-2012, 03:29 AM   #359
Look away, I'm hideous!

^^ LOL.
Still waiting to see any dynos for a manual.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:20 AM   #360
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
^^ LOL.
Still waiting to see any dynos for a manual.
Its been 2 months (almost), so they either arent comming, or have shown no significant gains worth posting.