Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Intake Manifold Spacer 4.0l Coming!

Old 04-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #502
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Op just curious, im interested in buying. but im not sure if im just supposed to order now. Is the IMS still in R&D or is it complete. Also am i already on the list for the Group buy? how do i get on that list.

thanks
Old 04-05-2013, 05:01 AM   #503
highaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

highaltitude's Tacoma Gallery
The IMS Is completely built, but I am working on getting more testing on the dyno on my particular spacer for people to see it works rather than take my word and Torspd's word and the dyno data done by other people. Otherwise I am ready to produce a run of them. Being that this is a first run of them for me, I am trying to get a group buy of 10 together so I can go get them made. If all goes well and people continue to want them, I will have them in stock and sell them on my website. My Nissan spacer has been selling excellent for over 2.5 years with 100% satisfaction. You dont have to purchase now, but I do need to get 10 people who will purchase now so I can get the project up and rolling.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #504
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for clearing that up. ill go on a head and buy once i get my next paycheck!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #505
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Just waiting to sign paper work on a new promotin at work. Once I sign that, I'm celebrating with one of these
Old 04-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #506
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Excuse me, but I think im a little confused - This *HAS* Been tested now and is available for the Tacoma? Or is it "still in process"?

Thanks!
Old 04-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #508
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'm one of those potential customers who's on the fence. Seeing a dyno run with a base truck with JUST this add-on to get an idea of what kind of gains I can expect would be the decider for me. It is nice to know that it helps improve upon gains you already get from other mods but I will not likely add an exhaust or an intake anytime soon so cost-benefit wise, I'd like to see what just this mod does. I'm very patiently waiting to see what the results of such a test would be
Old 04-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #510
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Just do it you pansy. You spend more on hookers and blow anyways.
FTFY
Old 04-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #512

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Either way you're a manwhore with money to blow! Do it!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:49 AM   #513
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
eh, ill go ahead and be a guinea pig for this. put me on the group buy list.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #515
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So we have 3 for sure with a 4th touching himself in the corner waffling on whether it not to.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:22 PM   #518
highaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

highaltitude's Tacoma Gallery
Working on some installation instructions, met and talked with the CNC shop over the weekend and am getting another appointment setup for more dynos and test trucks very soon. I appreciate all your patience and I do think you will be happy with the product. Updated the fist post with people who have paid. Thanks guys!
Old 04-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #519

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So we have 3 for sure with a 4th touching himself in the corner waffling on whether it not to.