Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Intake Manifold Spacer 4.0l Coming!

Old 04-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #521
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I see you.
Don't look at me! Apparently I'm in a corner touching myself
Old 04-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #523
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Eeeewwwww
That was just Krazie's assessment... nuff said
Old 04-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #524
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Don't look at me! Apparently I'm in a corner touching myself
There's nothing apparent about it.

It's horrifying.
Old 04-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #526
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2013, 08:09 AM   #527
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
If I had a 2nd gen with the 4.0 this is something I would definitely buy or machine for myself. Secretly I'd rather pay someone to do the tool map.

Any idea how if this would work with a supercharger?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:13 AM   #528

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanglingFury View Post
If I had a 2nd gen with the 4.0 this is something I would definitely buy or machine for myself. Secretly I'd rather pay someone to do the tool map.

Any idea how if this would work with a supercharger?
Check out XR Underground about using this with a supercharger. It seems it's not really easily used with the TRD blower but can be used with the URD blower. If I'm remembering correctly, it doesn't work easily with the TRD blower because the belt is too short.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #530
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Check out XR Underground about using this with a supercharger. It seems it's not really easily used with the TRD blower but can be used with the URD blower. If I'm remembering correctly, it doesn't work easily with the TRD blower because the belt is too short.
That makes sense. I'm assuming there's more flexibility with the URD setup.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #531
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

If the spacer gave me gains on a 3RZ-FE, I'm pretty sure there will be gains on the 1GR-FE. I'm very interested to see the dyno runs, especially in the 1800-2200 RPM range where most of my driving is done. Gotta be able to justify the spending to the wife.

And if you look at $$$/HP, anywhere from $30-100/HP is acceptable for a durable and stable product which won't trash your engine.

Thanks highalt and Tor for putting in the effort, this is definitely on my to-do list.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:57 AM   #532
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
thats a bump i wouldnt mind riding on.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #533
Creeper

^^^lol
Old 04-24-2013, 03:38 PM   #534
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
If I learnt anything from MC Hammer, that there is pumps AND a bump.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #535
yfz-rocks is on a distinguished road
yfz-rocks's Tacoma Gallery
Just out of curiosity & laziness of not wanting to read thru all 27 pages. What is the group buy price again?
Old 04-25-2013, 03:45 AM   #536
highaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

highaltitude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfz-rocks View Post
Just out of curiosity & laziness of not wanting to read thru all 27 pages. What is the group buy price again?
215.00 shipped to your door.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:14 AM   #537
yfz-rocks is on a distinguished road
yfz-rocks's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir. It's on my to do list just need to free up the funds
Old 04-25-2013, 08:38 AM   #539
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP about how many more people do you need on board to get these going?
Old 04-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #540
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
As soon as I free up some funds I want to add myself to the list.
And if OP has some dyno time I'd be happy to try to get down there for him to run before and afters.