Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Intake Manifold Spacer 4.0l Coming!

Old 05-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #681
highaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

highaltitude's Tacoma Gallery
none yet to report. Still waiting on the shop to make them. Cant do more dynos until I have one of the new pieces to test on, until the dyno shop has an opening, and until I can get a test truck to the dyno to do the testing on. I will let you know as soon as I know something. Thanks
Old 05-21-2013, 10:09 AM   #682
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery

I just bought one from your site for the group buy price. Where do I sign up so you don't kick me off? Lol

Thanks! Can't wait to try it out and see what happens

Also, any pics of the Fast Red? That's what I bought.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #683
p05x is on a distinguished road
Name: paul
p05x's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates op?
Old 05-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #684
highaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

highaltitude's Tacoma Gallery
I am waiting..like you. I will update asap once I know something. I am the "little fish" in a big pond. Hoping the shop calls me soon!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #685
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can't wait!

Does this go between the black intake and the block? Sorry for the noob question, I just haven't messed with my 1GR that much
Old 05-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #686
mloco575 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
mloco575's Tacoma Gallery
So the next step is the dyno runs right?
Old 05-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #687
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
id call that shop every day.... they might think its annoying but it will light a fire under their ass. show em u mean business $$$
Old 05-29-2013, 03:50 AM   #688
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mloco575 View Post
So the next step is the dyno runs right?
Hopefully once he gets the batch done we can get a date set up and I'll be able to come down and do before/after runs on my truck. I'm more than willing to help, just need to make sure my schedule is clear whenever that is
Old 05-29-2013, 04:27 AM   #689
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
id call that shop every day.... they might think its annoying but it will light a fire under their ass. show em u mean business $$$
Smetimes this works, but honestly, it can just cause problems.

If they have 5 axis machines already running jobs, they seldom will interupt another job to slide in a small low value job.

When I worked for a large aircraft repair station, management had this similar attitude that they whould go to the front of the line. The shop laughed. I knew they would since we had one simple job, the job that would have been bumped was making all the molds for injection molding a certain cell phone.

They will get the job done in good time. The price the OP is charging seems reasonable also.

PK
Old 05-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #690
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah there is always that risk too ^^^ good lookin out PMK
Old 05-31-2013, 11:23 AM   #691

Wonder if this will fit with a SC....
Old 05-31-2013, 11:31 AM   #692
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Check out XRU, it'll work with the URD but the TRD takes some modification to make work.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:14 PM   #693
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Check out XRU, it'll work with the URD but the TRD takes some modification to make work.
Anything is possible with money. For the TRD S/C you would need to get a different hood due to the s/c hitting the hood. You would also need a custom belt, and front bracket.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #694
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Anything is possible with money. For the TRD S/C you would need to get a different hood due to the s/c hitting the hood. You would also need a custom belt, and front bracket.
Custom hoods are expensive... Sawzalls are cheap
Old 05-31-2013, 01:09 PM   #695

Quote:
Well that's good! I'll add extra HP to my SC haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Crap. Forgot about extra height
Old 05-31-2013, 03:22 PM   #696
yota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: E.J.
yota243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Custom hoods are expensive... Sawzalls are cheap
Could this be the first real use for the slewp, hood vaulting?
Old 05-31-2013, 04:39 PM   #697

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota243 View Post
Could this be the first real use for the slewp, hood vaulting?
possibly!
Old 05-31-2013, 04:52 PM   #698
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why would you want to?

This spacer "potentially" improves the naturally aspirated intake flow at lower rpm by increasing the length. With a supercharger no need to play with intake port length. Shorter is better.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:17 PM   #699

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Why would you want to?

This spacer "potentially" improves the naturally aspirated intake flow at lower rpm by increasing the length. With a supercharger no need to play with intake port length. Shorter is better.
This is a mod I can have now. The supercharger will be in a year at the least
Old 06-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #700
808 Member

so am i out 200 dollars or is anything coming... i am sure im not the only one but this customer is growing a lil impatient - just a friendly (for now) fyi.

gunna need some updates