Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Intake Manifold Spacer 4.0l Coming!

Old 03-14-2014, 04:26 PM   #1401
highaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

highaltitude's Tacoma Gallery
This is a thread on the V6 IMS for 4.0 engines. Please use the other threads for the 2.7 discussions please.

Old 03-17-2014, 01:35 PM   #1402
SnowmanFX is on a distinguished road
SnowmanFX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowmanFX View Post
I would like to purchase a silver one.

Do I just go to the website?
bump
Old 03-20-2014, 10:51 AM   #1403
highaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shedhighaltitude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes, use the Group buy option, - > http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=300
Old 03-20-2014, 09:27 PM   #1404
hemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kurt
hemitruk's Tacoma Gallery
ordering tommorrow... payday
ordered ...tommorow is today
Old 03-23-2014, 05:11 PM   #1405
daluvian is on a distinguished road
daluvian's Tacoma Gallery
don t want to go threw 70 pages whats the final estimated hp gain for spacer?
Old 03-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #1406

Quote:
Originally Posted by daluvian View Post
don t want to go threw 70 pages whats the final estimated hp gain for spacer?
Some info here - > http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=401
Old 03-27-2014, 07:54 PM   #1407
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by highaltitude View Post
Yes, use the Group buy option, - > http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=300
how long is that price good for?
Old 03-29-2014, 01:39 PM   #1408
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine!!!!
cant wait to install it...
Old 04-05-2014, 11:23 PM   #1409
TrueNorth is on a distinguished road

TrueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Dyno results? Jk, I've spent too much time reading this whole thread. Props to HighAltitude for bringing this product to market. I'm glad that there are finally some results to look at. I needed closure to this novel of a thread.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:45 PM   #1410
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Installed mine today.. and love it!! No more sluggish take offs, and i feel like I dont need as much throttle as before to get up and go.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:31 PM   #1411
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
Installed mine today. Just wanted to note that the install pictures/instructions will vary with model years. Also, a stool or bench may be needed to gain access to the rear side of the engine.

Initial impressions are good. Feels like it pulls more at lower rpms. Will report back in a week or so.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:51 PM   #1412

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah.. for my 2012 theres a bracket on the back of the manifold for tha coolant lines that needs to be unbolted in order to get the manifold off.
And it was a bitch to get to!!
And it wasnt mentioned in the instructions...
Old 04-19-2014, 09:53 PM   #1413

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Other than that it was perty easy...
Dont know about the rest of you, but i couldnt use my engine cover because the bolts dont line up anymore..
No biggy because i think it loojs cleaner/better without it.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:36 AM   #1414
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered one Wed, but have not received any shipping notice. Am I waiting for inventory, or are notices not provided?
Old 04-25-2014, 07:22 PM   #1415
ManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by highaltitude View Post
Exactly, and the guys being the loudest are obviously never going to run one anyway, so all they do is sit and try to poke holes in things. I am the one that has taken the risk, spent the money, put in the time. The spacer is proven to work, customers who have bought it are happy.
Actually, finally having dyno numbers has convinced me TO buy one! Unfortunetly it has to wait till my wife finds a job...
Old 04-28-2014, 05:03 AM   #1416
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
I ordered one Wed, but have not received any shipping notice. Am I waiting for inventory, or are notices not provided?
Just for anyone else ordering, no shipping notification is provided. You'll get an email confirming the order, along with the install document, then just await it to arrive.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:43 PM   #1417

Shipping is provided when requested, otherwise things ship usually within a few days.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:06 PM   #1418
AlanLoshbaugh is on a distinguished road
Name: Alan
AlanLoshbaugh's Tacoma Gallery
The dyno charts for the 2011 show results starting at 2750 rpm.
The text says "@ approx. 3125 rpm 20+ Torque ft. lbs. gain!"

Honestly, I very seldom rev my truck past 2500, and reach 3000 rpm even less than that.

I'd be down with more off idle to 3000 torque, if it's there, and very noticeable.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:40 PM   #1419
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: ParaRescue-SpecOPs
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanLoshbaugh View Post
The dyno charts for the 2011 show results starting at 2750 rpm.
The text says "@ approx. 3125 rpm 20+ Torque ft. lbs. gain!"

Honestly, I very seldom rev my truck past 2500, and reach 3000 rpm even less than that.

I'd be down with more off idle to 3000 torque, if it's there, and very noticeable.
If you have feather foot...don't buy it.......most people(especially the S/C crowd) like to mash it to the floor now and again...to each his own....
Old 05-15-2014, 07:12 PM   #1420
smaldo76 is on a distinguished road

Name: steve
smaldo76's Tacoma Gallery
Can you use this spacer with the trd supercharger?