Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Ls3 Swap

Old 06-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
http://paceperformance.com/i-6255562...nsmission.html

Heres what i want to run carb legal too. About the same as a urd supercharger kit bit less strain on ur motor. Add a c6 tranny and ford 9" to complete it
Good luck getting that legal in CA.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #22
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
I put an LS1 backed with a T56 into my 1st gen, pretty difficult, not much room and had to make the core support removable cut and reinforce the frame crossmember, also had to cut the middle trans crossmember and make that removable as well.

I had to build custom headers, and exhaust, built custom engine mounts, etc....

It can be done, and it still has ice cold A/C and power steering, didnt loose any of the comforts. I can still get 25mpg....