Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Best Low End Torque mod!

Old 02-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #101
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Any idea what the kit will run?

I'm sure far and beyond my price range lol
This is from Jeremy in his post on XRU - www.PowerFabauto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy@PowerFabAutomotive View Post
Just wanted to say hello, as were officially forum sponsors at this time.

My name is Jeremy, general manager at PowerFab Automotive, it takes a lot of time, R&D, and capital resources to bring a kit to market. So we hope that this forum and it's members will make the most of the opportunities and components we are bringing to market for you all. Lifes too short to just boost with a belt!

In the very near future we will be outlining the configuration options for the turbo kit we have developed, and will be offering a initial discount/group buy on the 1st 5 kits we take orders on.

We are a company that has always believed in having proof in product before putting it to market, this has seen us develop many fashions/forms of forced induction in house for a variety of platforms, but only the best of the results being what was open to the market. We look forward to offering you that benefit.

Should anyone have any questions on the systems, or anything else we can do for you, feel free to PM me.

And from SIK X -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIK X View Post
Yes, you can buy just the Headers, crossover pipe, up-pipe, and down-pipe. We are still working on pricing on just that section. I will let you guys know when we get that figured out.

For now and this price wont last long we are selling just the Headers for 800 + shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIK X View Post
Here is how PowerFab is selling these headers... No exceptions. comes with 2.5 v-band.

For those of you that want to fab your own kit or do twins with my hearders, heres how you can get it done... Make a connection pipe to go from the vband to your t3 or t4 or whatever flange and this also gives you room to put and external wastegate on if you want to. Hope this picture clears that up.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #102
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
From Sik X on 1-26-13

NOW... SOME RESULTS!!!
Red line is Cliffs turbo kit that i just built..
Blue line is my turbo kit with turbonetics turbo..
This kit falls off at the end (compared to my kit) cause it was designed to make 700+hp. It needs more boost to really show potential of this kit.. I will make another dyno pull at 10psi when my aem shows up. Then i will put my kit back on and compare it at 10psi. Otherwise this kit is making way better down low power at low boost. the real test is at higher boost levels. So far... i like the results. And notice how i show Torque numbers and Boost.. I hide nothing :top:

And heres what it sounds like.... I will have more clips of it at the dragstrip soon. I honestly dont like the way it sounds (it needs a muffler) (not a race muffler). When Tor came by the shop to hear it, it sounded good, i didnt rev it higher than 3k and it sounds awesome under 3k. But over that it gets a bad honda sound. Already ordered a muffler, so it will be fixed soon. hopefuly sound better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfcawVocRvA
Old 02-08-2013, 11:56 AM   #103
1LEGGED BADASS
1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11b
Name: Ryan
1LEGGER's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 02-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #106
SIK X is on a distinguished road
SIK X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
X2 :^O
X3!!. Thanks Torspd for helping me out with this.. and thanks for all your guys positive comments. if you have any questions feel free to pm me.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #107
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
From Sik X on 1-26-13

And heres what it sounds like.... I will have more clips of it at the dragstrip soon. I honestly dont like the way it sounds (it needs a muffler) (not a race muffler). When Tor came by the shop to hear it, it sounded good, i didnt rev it higher than 3k and it sounds awesome under 3k. But over that it gets a bad honda sound. Already ordered a muffler, so it will be fixed soon. hopefuly sound better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfcawVocRvA

Oh

my

God!!!!!!

Oh if i had the money!!!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #108
sleeper8406 is on a distinguished road
sleeper8406's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see a bolt on kit for my 08 4x4 :-D

Perhaps offer different staged kits???

I can dream.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:29 AM   #110
sleeper8406 is on a distinguished road
sleeper8406's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is PowerFab's ultimate goal. Make it as bolt on as possible. I do know though, that a modification to the grill, I.E. satoshi l, would be necessary.
Well I'm good there

Step 1 accomplished!

I miss having boost
Old 02-18-2013, 07:44 AM   #112
Taco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to beholdTaco227 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
Taco227's Tacoma Gallery
Can we make a list of who WTB? Please sign me up!
Old 02-19-2013, 01:27 AM   #113
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Hey mask, nice meetingYall the other day! how did that motor sit on the way home?

ps you have to take me on a ride once your truck get on the street. could be my deciding factor to boost or not! lol
Old 02-19-2013, 02:05 AM   #114
Clifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: bang bang
Name: Cliff
Clifford's Tacoma Gallery
Boost, simple choice.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:06 AM   #115
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-19-2013, 05:17 AM   #116
Clifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: bang bang
Name: Cliff
Clifford's Tacoma Gallery
Alex, you need to hurry up and get that AEM in so I can see these numbers!
Old 02-19-2013, 05:40 AM   #117
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Videos on the street?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #118
SIK X is on a distinguished road
SIK X's Tacoma Gallery
AEM was shipped wednesday 3 day ground. so monday. but it was a holiday... so hopefully today!

and as soon as it gets tuned there will be plenty of videos... i promise.lol ( i have like 10 cars lined up to race)haha
First will be a stock Gallardo.LOL how bad will he beat me? we will see...
Old 02-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #119
Tor-nication
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Hey mask, nice meetingYall the other day! how did that motor sit on the way home?

ps you have to take me on a ride once your truck get on the street. could be my deciding factor to boost or not! lol
It went just fine actually. Thanks again man.

When the time comes, I'll add you to the list. You will get hooked. You will want boost.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:12 AM   #120
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It went just fine actually. Thanks again man.

When the time comes, I'll add you to the list. You will get hooked. You will want boost.
Lol i want it already, just don't want the things that follow it. red and blue lights. dickhead in blue asking me questions he already knows the answer to. lol