LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Best Low End Torque mod!

Old 02-20-2013, 08:04 AM   #121
MindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to beholdMindOVERMatter is a splendid one to behold
MindOVERMatter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
It went just fine actually. Thanks again man.

When the time comes, I'll add you to the list. You will get hooked. You will want boost.
Any approximation as to when this time will come? Haha. Who are we? What do we want? Boost!!
Old 02-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #122
toon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: toon
toon714's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIK X View Post
AEM was shipped wednesday 3 day ground. so monday. but it was a holiday... so hopefully today!

and as soon as it gets tuned there will be plenty of videos... i promise.lol ( i have like 10 cars lined up to race)haha
First will be a stock Gallardo.LOL how bad will he beat me? we will see...
Dont lose to a 4 door truck. Lol
Looking forward to run this new turbo setup vs ur old turbo setup.

See u at tx2k bro.
Ill be driving a boosted nsx and my truck.
Ill be driving it at tx2k.

Time for me to keep up and record my homies 1400hp gtr. Lol
Old 02-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #123
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOVERMatter View Post
Any approximation as to when this time will come? Haha. Who are we? What do we want? Boost!!
No expected date for mine yet. But his will be soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toon714 View Post

See u at tx2k bro.
Ill be driving a boosted nsx and my truck.
Ill be driving it at tx2k.

Time for me to keep up and record my homies 1400hp gtr. Lol
I sense a challenge. Guess you'll have to get in line too to run against his. Lol
Old 02-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #125
SIK X is on a distinguished road
SIK X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wont... dont worry. lol
Old 02-20-2013, 01:55 PM   #126
toon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoon714 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toon714's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wont... dont worry. lol
Lol u sound pretty confident.
Wanna put money on it?

Dont think a bigger turbo is gonna make much more power than i am.
And u gotta remember. My valve body upgrade trans will hold up the power alot better than that tranny u got.

Let hope ur tranny will ket u shift into gear and i wont just fly by u like nothjng. Lol

Let put on a show for the low ass hp out there at tx2k... Lol
Old 02-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #127

toon714's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
No expected date for mine yet. But his will be soon.

I sense a challenge. Guess you'll have to get in line too to run against his. Lol
I wont have to get in line.
Alex will wanna race me to see how hos old kit will perform vs his new kit. Haha

I sense some negative shit towards me from u guys. Lol
Seems like i aint nothing since i left houston. Lol
I see how it is.

Also its all fun and games.
im there to have fun and to see old friends.
And i get to drive bad ass vehicles.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #129
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 02-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #130
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wont have to get in line.
Alex will wanna race me to see how hos old kit will perform vs his new kit. Haha

I sense some negative shit towards me from u guys. Lol
Seems like i aint nothing since i left houston. Lol
I see how it is.

Also its all fun and games.
im there to have fun and to see old friends.
And i get to drive bad ass vehicles.
Fogo De Chao bro!!!!! Mmmmmm
Old 02-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #131
Clifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shedClifford is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: bang bang
Name: Cliff
Clifford's Tacoma Gallery
Jimmy against the world!!!!!!! lol.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:07 PM   #132
NorCalTacoma is on a distinguished road
NorCalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am really interested in this kit. I am about ready to drop a bunch of cash on the s/c setup with upgrades and would rather go turbo. Any idea on when this might be available for purchase?
Old 02-21-2013, 06:32 AM   #134
SIK X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalTacoma View Post
I am really interested in this kit. I am about ready to drop a bunch of cash on the s/c setup with upgrades and would rather go turbo. Any idea on when this might be available for purchase?
Availible Now, for in house installs only.. it will be availible to purchase and install yourself within the next month.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:34 AM   #135
SIK X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol u sound pretty confident.
Wanna put money on it?

Dont think a bigger turbo is gonna make much more power than i am.
And u gotta remember. My valve body upgrade trans will hold up the power alot better than that tranny u got.

Let hope ur tranny will ket u shift into gear and i wont just fly by u like nothjng. Lol

Let put on a show for the low ass hp out there at tx2k... Lol
Yes, at least the both of us are hoping my trans will hold up, and let me shift.lol
Im not as big balla as you are but we might be able to put somethin on it...hmmmm well see.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:07 PM   #136
Tor-nication
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Lastest updates from the man SIK X

Quote:

425hp and 450trq. At 10psi.

Runs great.. still need to do some street tuning.

Daym 10psi feels nice! pretty fast with 400 horses, i cant imagine 700.

This truck will be retarded fast with 700hp. cant wait to see the results when Cliff gets it.

And those numbers are with my (too small) Intercooler, i will be making another dyno hit when I install the larger intercooler. It should make more power with the larger intercooler.
^^^ That was in the middle of March. Right before TX2K13.

And the new intercooler.

Quote:
Intercooler finished... should be on the truck within a week. Then we will do one more dyno pull and see if theres a difference. That will be our final horsepower number. Then we will pull the kit off, get it coated, and shipped to Cliff.

I also put in an inlet air divider.

Old 03-31-2013, 06:16 PM   #139
NorCalTacoma is on a distinguished road
NorCalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to seeing the results and the kit being available to ship out.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #140
Tor-nication
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
A little late, but the latest from SIK X.

Quote:
We have had a few Xrunners dyno with different boost applications in our shop so heres the graph overlay.
First one is Cliffords TRD supercharger at unknown psi (maybe he can chime in and tell us) 7psi maybe?
Next (GREEN) is Cliffords Powerfab Turbo kit (that is on my truck, But soon on his) at 10psi
(RED) is Butters URD supercharger (not sure which one, maybe Gadget can tell us.) at 15psi (and we didnt get a good signal, thats why its broken up.)
Last is Motonxruchick and her N/A setup just for comparison