Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Obligatory Topic: The Elbow Mod Questions

Old 09-09-2006, 12:40 PM   #1
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
Question Obligatory Topic: The Elbow Mod Questions

What is the elbow mod?

How is it done?

How is it related to the better-known 'deckplate mod'?

Can it be done in addition to the deckplate mod?

Should it be done instead of the deckplate mod?
Old 09-10-2006, 12:25 AM   #2
i love tacos, tacos, and tacos w/cheese
benluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud ofbenluvstacos has much to be proud of

Name: ben
benluvstacos's Tacoma Gallery
i've done both deckplate and elbow and i haven't seen a problem with either of them(no loss in performance nor gas mileage).
Old 11-24-2006, 10:14 PM   #3
dibsen is on a distinguished road

dibsen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benluvstacos View Post
i've done both deckplate and elbow and i haven't seen a problem with either of them(no loss in performance nor gas mileage).
can you embelish on that?

What exactly is the elbow mod? I konw about the deck plate. However, the elbow is new to me.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:15 AM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Randy, you're such a noob! LOL