Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

RBP Air intake

Old 03-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Nizz11 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matthew
Nizz11's Tacoma Gallery
RBP Air intake

I was looking at cold air intakes and came across the RBP and ir thought i would ask if anyone on here has one or have any info on them... one of the things i like about it is that it does not require oiling i live in a area were the wind blows alot.....any suggestion would be appreciated!!...Also the RBP exhaust? Thanks
Old 03-29-2012, 12:11 AM   #4
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
If you want a filter that doesn't require oiling get a Afe pro dry s drop in. They're proven to work better than a lot of those other "cold air" intakes on the market.

Also, RBP charges several fuckloads of cash for their products. I mean, more than 100 bucks for a damn RBP badge? I cant imagine how much their cai would cost. Or their exhausts.

Do your research and choose what works best for you. If you have tons o money to throw away and you just want something that looks cool, go with RBP. Otherwise, there are better ( and cheaper) alternatives out on the market
Old 03-29-2012, 04:45 AM   #6
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
OP - you already have a CAI from the factory. If anything I would just do a drop in aftermarket filter and be done.

IMO RBP is trash and expensive trash at that.

Products Discussed in this Thread