Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

APR 4.0 Fuel Rail Upgrade Kit

Old 07-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #41
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
I want yours lol
Old 07-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #42
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
They don't have anymore I'm guessing
Old 07-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #44

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like they had one left an I'm gettin it lol
Old 07-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #46

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Ya an that much poorer lol
Old 07-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #48

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Haha well said!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #49

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
So a little birdie told me the fuel lines apr makes arnt much better than stock ones
Old 07-10-2013, 05:28 AM   #51

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Yup that's what I'm gonna fo
Old 07-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #52

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
So I had 2 order the bolts that come in from the side that bolt to the mains so when I get those ill be able 2 have a short block by Saturday. Also got info about my pistons they can hold 125hp per cylinder an they have the right clearance piston to cylinder wall clearance for a turbo application with 25psi and the rings have been gapped perfectly. I just ordered the whole fuel rail setup regulator an all this truck is gonna be insane
Old 10-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #53
Rakk187 is on a distinguished road
Army: Recon 3rd battalion 187IN 3 bct 101 abn
Rakk187's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone post the link that I can order this fuel rail system from I cannot find it