Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Someone's unhappy with their Magnaflow experience..

Old 04-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
Someone's unhappy with their Magnaflow experience..

I saw this today and thought I'd share it and ask if anyone here had a similar experience.

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/3rd-ge...magnaflow.html

I picked up a Magnaflow cat-back for my Eclipse when I bought it and it still looks and sounds as good now as it ever did ( 7 years and 100k miles later ). I've seen and heard alot of good things about them through the years and was surprised to hear this . Your thoughts ?
Old 04-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
hehe see the ad at the bottom of the page?

But thanks for sharing.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
To secure peace, is to prepare for war
TacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJPP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacomaJPP's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed mine and every time I flex the rear axle at all, the leaf spring hits the tailpipe and yanks it from the muffler.

Sure, I can weld it but then why the eff does it come with exhaust clamps? It has done it three times already in a month just driving around my property. POS.