Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Re-Gearing Question for my TRD Off Road

Old 04-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
ignored.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #22
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
ignored.
Good...I don't wanna waste my air or typing skills talking to you anyway! I MEAN IT!!!! KEEP IT UP AND I'M GONNA FILL MY PILLOW CASE UP WITH BARS OF SOAP AND BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!!!!!!

Old 04-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #23
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Good...I don't wanna waste my air or typing skills talking to you anyway! I MEAN IT!!!! KEEP IT UP AND I'M GONNA FILL MY PILLOW CASE UP WITH BARS OF SOAP AND BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!!!!!!

someone needs to fuck start your head......
Old 04-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #24
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You geriatric fuck!!!! It sure as hell won't be you now will it?? So, do you prefer Irish Spring or Coast!?

Old 04-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #25

2 can play that game...
Old 04-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #26

Quote:

2 can play that game...
I'll kick your ass so hard you'll have to unbutton your collar to shit.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #27

If I wanted any lip outta you i'd fucking jingle my zipper and I'll kick your ass so hard that you'll have to wear it as a hat!!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #28

Quote:
If I wanted any lip outta you i'd fucking jingle my zipper and I'll kick your ass so hard that you'll have to wear it as a hat!!
I'll punch you so hard, when you wake up, your clothes will be out of style.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #29

Nice come back, now whipe that off your chin
Old 04-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #30

I'll hit you so hard you'll have to put toothpaste in your ass to brush your teeth.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #31

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #32
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Ghey invisible ink using bastards

and use pop cans in the pillow case, much more effective
Old 04-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Ghey invisible ink using bastards

and use pop cans in the pillow case, much more effective
You ever been hit with a pillow case with soap in it?
Old 04-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #34
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you ever seen Bad Boys with Sean Penn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPoxee46S4s

That cracker got f**ked up!!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #35

Thats a movie....Shit aint real in that.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #36

Quote:
I have
Old 04-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #37

Quote:
I have
I havent....but I hit my brother ith one, and he cried for 2 hours.......
Old 04-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #38

Quote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I HOPE YOU SLEEP STILL CAUSE I'M GONNA COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND PUT A RAT TRAP BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #39
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
My brain.....