Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Re-Gearing Question for my TRD Off Road

Old 04-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Question Re-Gearing Question for my TRD Off Road

Hey fellas, need a little help here. So I wanna re-gear my truck with some 4.10s but was told that the 4.10s that come in the 4 banger 2nd gens wouldn't work for my truck because of my rear e-locker (8" pumpkin rather than the 8.4???) . If this is true, what gear company should I go with to give me the 4.10 or 4.11 ratio. Thanks for your time guys

(I searched 1st)
Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 04-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The ones from the 2.7 should fit fine. And thanks for calling dick.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
4.10s are hard to find too. I just happen to have the guts of a 4.10 3rd. Shoot me a offer. Pics in my gallery.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
4.10s are hard to find too. I just happen to have the guts of a 4.10 3rd. Shoot me a offer. Pics in my gallery.
I bought my 4.10's for $100 Scott.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
I bought my 4.10's for $100 Scott.
Dont talk to him Buddy. He's being a dickhead.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
The god of TW says I can't talk to you right now dickhead! LMFAO
Old 04-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #8

Quote:
The god of TW says I can't talk to you right now dickhead! LMFAO
Im just a Mod
Old 04-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #9
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Im just a Mod
Don't be so hard on yourself Chris lol
Old 04-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #10

Quote:
Don't be so hard on yourself Chris lol
LMAO!!!
We still need to figure out when to change your plugs.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #11
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
LMAO!!!
We still need to figure out when to change your plugs.
Sooner would be better lol

I also want to change my diff fluid cuz who knows how old that is.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #12

Cool

Quote:
Sooner would be better lol

I also want to change my diff fluid cuz who knows how old that is.
We could do your diff fluid thursday or friday morning. if you like. I'll probably come do your house to do your plugs. Hit me up this weekend and we can figure out when a good time will be.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #13
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
We could do your diff fluid thursday or friday morning. if you like. I'll probably come do your house to do your plugs. Hit me up this weekend and we can figure out when a good time will be.
Does Sunday work for the plugs?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #14

Quote:
Does Sunday work for the plugs?
Sunday I hang out with the wife..... Any other day good for you?
Old 04-10-2012, 10:01 PM   #15
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Sunday I hang out with the wife..... Any other day good for you?
Monday next week?
Old 04-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #16

Quote:
Monday next week?
That might work. Check in with me sunday to make sure and we can figure out a time.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #17

Quote:
The ones from the 2.7 should fit fine. And thanks for calling dick.
I was fishing
Don't make me fill a pillow case full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you with it!

Quote:
PM'd
Old 04-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #18
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I wouldn't I know how hard they are to get.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #19
revised
replied
Old 04-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #20

Quote:
replied
Replied back haha