Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #21
AR-15 Shooter
prerunner24 is on a distinguished road

Name: DYLAN
prerunner24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Remember that in cab and exterior sound is different. Honestly too loud is dumb. Also removing the cats will cause some low end power loss.
Apparently that isn't true, I only have a Unichip, k&n intake, and my exhaust. I have all the power i need. It has enough torque that i spin my tires leaving every red light without trying, and it hits 115 without a struggle. All of this with a 6" lift, and right now i have 33"s on 20"s. I've raced a 2010 ram 1500 Hemi 3 times and left him every time. And as for the sound, i get complements everywhere i go because you don't expect the sound to be coming from a 4.0. I love my exhaust and i'll forever be a believer in cutting the cats off if you like loudness. If your one of those people who hate loud crap this thread isn't for you.

You guys against cats for whatever reason have every right as an american to stand by that. But i'm in high school still and i exercise my right to disturb the peace with loud exhaust, loud music, and black marks on pavement wherever i want to leave them.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #23
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by prerunner24 View Post
Apparently that isn't true, I only have a Unichip, k&n intake, and my exhaust. I have all the power i need. It has enough torque that i spin my tires leaving every red light without trying, and it hits 115 without a struggle. All of this with a 6" lift, and right now i have 33"s on 20"s. I've raced a 2010 ram 1500 Hemi 3 times and left him every time. And as for the sound, i get complements everywhere i go because you don't expect the sound to be coming from a 4.0. I love my exhaust and i'll forever be a believer in cutting the cats off if you like loudness. If your one of those people who hate loud crap this thread isn't for you.

You guys against cats for whatever reason have every right as an american to stand by that. But i'm in high school still and i exercise my right to disturb the peace with loud exhaust, loud music, and black marks on pavement wherever i want to leave them.
Yeah compliments from other little kids that think loud is cool.

You beat a Ram? Ummmm ok. That's not saying much.

A butt dyno is not a power measuring tool.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #24
AR-15 Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePoogna View Post
Post a vid? Im curious to hear what it sounds like.
i would post a sound clip vid, but 1. i dont have a camera, 2. my phones video sound is crappy, and 3. idk how to post a vid on here. But i have a vid on youtube of the exhaust sitting still and you can see some of my setup. Youtube name is dylanlovesrain

Old 04-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #25
AR-15 Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Yeah compliments from other little kids that think loud is cool.

A butt dyno is not a power measuring tool.
I could care less what dumbass high school kids think of my truck, when around here a pontiac g6 is the shit for some reason. I get compliments from local guys that drive tacomas and the lifted truck guys everywhere i go. You see the words high school kid and automatically think less of me as an adult. I've worked for everything i've ever had and i know what i'm doing when it comes to trucks, i've built 3 lifted trucks in my life and i'm not even out of high school. I think i know my shit, and i damn sure don't care what the kids around here think because they don't know anything about cars an trucks. You can ask 99% of the population around here what the companies FTS or Third Coast specializes in and they have no clue.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #26
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I could care less what dumbass high school kids think of my truck, when around here a pontiac g6 is the shit for some reason. I get compliments from local guys that drive tacomas and the lifted truck guys everywhere i go. You see the words high school kid and automatically think less of me as an adult. I've worked for everything i've ever had and i know what i'm doing when it comes to trucks, i've built 3 lifted trucks in my life and i'm not even out of high school. I think i know my shit, and i damn sure don't care what the kids around here think because they don't know anything about cars an trucks. You can ask 99% of the population around here what the companies FTS or Third Coast specializes in and they have no clue.
You obviously don't know how an engine works. I'm not talking shit though. I was the same way back when I was a kid then I grew u and learned how stuff actually works.

Good luck.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #27
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I do not know where to start, so I won't.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #28
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowroxKT View Post
Yes, you do, you just don't know where to end

Old 04-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #29
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would post a sound clip vid, but 1. i dont have a camera, 2. my phones video sound is crappy, and 3. idk how to post a vid on here. But i have a vid on youtube of the exhaust sitting still and you can see some of my setup. Youtube name is dylanlovesrain
Post a link to it then. my username = nothuntingotherplacesforyourshitwhenyoucanpostfuck inglinkhere

Old 04-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #31
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

if this guy says removing cats works i am all over that SHIZZ!!!

Old 04-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #32
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
since I dont know how an engine works why dont you explain it to me?
Come on now you two, if you need to continue this, please go out to the woods and rattle your antlers together and pee all over yourselves, otherwise let's move on.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #33
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowroxKT View Post
x2. Darwin award waiting to happen.
OP if you do something stupid, please make sure no innocent bystanders are in the way.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #35
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Yes, you do, you just don't know where to end

Old 04-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #36
Banned
Quote:
since I dont know how an engine works why dont you explain it to me?
Search.

Good day sir.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #39
AR-15 Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
If you like a good sounding truck that approaches a V8 sound, why not go with Doug Thorley headers, URD Y pipe, O2 sim to pass Emissions if you have that , and a Exhaust resonator to take out the raspy sound.

But shit your in east Texas, customize that shit, headers to dual straight back cherry bombs, that way you can see flames out the back
East Texas ftw, we do what we want when we want however we want to, we use our rights in the boondocks.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #40
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't sound too bad actually. Not what I was expectin. I'm fitty an I likes it so I don't know what's wrong widdall deez otha peeps if they don't. BTW, it doesn't seem that the video quality is affecting the audio & there's been much worse video posted upinheeya. Party on but just remember, it gets expensive to bring unwanted attention to yourself from authorities...don't ask me how I know. That was decades ago and I'm sure the expense factor has increased exponentially.

Closed Thread