Notices

Recommendations for the cheapest place to get a TRD intake and exhaust

Old 04-12-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
Mr Souc is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
Recommendations for the cheapest place to get a TRD intake and exhaust

Hey all,

Does anyone know the cheapest place online to get both a TRD intake and the TRD cat-back exhaust? I have looked all over and they both go for around the $400 mark it seems...

Thanks ahead of time!
Old 04-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Wolfpack can you explain more? I've never seen the first two and was really thinking about getting the one you said not to. Please educate me or linky please?
Old 04-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Probably my next mod. Got to keep an eye on this thread. Thanks for the feedback Wolfpack
Old 04-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
the 2nd gen one changed the diameter of the tubing and was causing leaning issues. gadget at urd has a fix.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Wolfpack, with out starting a huge debate, which CAI do you think is better the URD or the TRD?
Old 04-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay thank you
Old 04-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #7
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
never ran the urd but have heard great things, especially its scream at wot. this is my setup

Old 04-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
Mr Souc is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info wolfpack_5150!

Even on Amazon or Ebay, they are still around the 4 bills mark... I'm still hunting though...

Does anyone have the part number for this one depicted above?

Old 04-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #9

Smog legal right? For some reason I didn't see where it says it is. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #10

Wait. I'm confused now. I need something dry and smog legal. For my 2010.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #11

You know you just popped all of the air out of my potato chip bag, right?
Old 04-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #12

I'll figure something out Wolfpack. Thanks for all of your help though. You're cool like that.