Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

changing supercharger oil

Old 04-23-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
yamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamahahauler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
yamahahauler's Tacoma Gallery
changing supercharger oil

just bought my 97 Tacoma with a trd super charger. I'm wanting to change the oil in it. do i have to buy the kit? what else should i do to it? change any berrings?
thanks
Old 04-23-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on miles, you can either change the oil following this guide, or buy a rebuild kit for the nose cone, and rebuild it. Check out TRD Parts for you, or URD. Both should have the kits readilly availible.