Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Exhaust+CAI=Results? I've got an opinion.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #41
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhawk1313 View Post
Nice one dood! You're so respected and known!!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #42
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
False. just smarter then you.
Yeah, you're right.

Slurpslurpslurp
Old 04-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #43
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Hurry up and install your stuff. I wanna know what difference it makes.
Can you let us know if it made any difference in regards to fuel mileage?
Old 04-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #44
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Lol whipper is mad.
I don't get mad over derp just sad that it exists.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #45
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #46
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
I dont need proof. I dont need to expain myself to you. I already said in the post, my thoughts. I really dont care what other people think. I think these mods help a bit and I would deff buy again. who ever is saying the flowmaster muffler sounds like crap, needs to be checked out lol. I have only had fm mufflers on all my cars and trucks and I wouldnt run anything else. They sound amazing I think and I love them. I brought my fm muffler 40 series In 2006. Had it on my 98 dodge, 07 ram and now my 2010 tacoma. The same muffler, just transfered to different trucks and not even a sign of rust. Im in england too so we get bad winters and still works just as when I brought it. No wonder why they have been in the market for so long. There design works. 7 years with same mulffer and great sound. Its a no brainer.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:56 AM   #47
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I dont need proof. I dont need to expain myself to you. I already said in the post, my thoughts. I really dont care what other people think. I think these mods help a bit and I would deff buy again. who ever is saying the flowmaster muffler sounds like crap, needs to be checked out lol. I have only had fm mufflers on all my cars and trucks and I wouldnt run anything else. They sound amazing I think and I love them. I brought my fm muffler 40 series In 2006. Had it on my 98 dodge, 07 ram and now my 2010 tacoma. The same muffler, just transfered to different trucks and not even a sign of rust. Im in england too so we get bad winters and still works just as when I brought it. No wonder why they have been in the market for so long. There design works. 7 years with same mulffer and great sound. Its a no brainer.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #48
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
who ever is saying the flowmaster muffler sounds like crap, needs to be checked out
*Raises Hand*
Old 04-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #49
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont need proof.
You wouldn't like proof.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #50
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
wuh? I feel it is hard for you to deal with opposition. Ive never seen him pick a fight. Just by you saying this, you have lost credibility. These type of comments are opinion based derp and cause trouble, not the facts that are on the table on the topic.
Hahahahaha. Oh noo! I have lost credibility with the great Idaholandho? I better delete my account on here. And no brah, I don't cause trouble. I just believe some people are pretty fucking harsh on here to other members who make an innocent post. GRANTED, some posts are some stupid.. But such as life..
Old 04-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #51
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I think you would be better off if you spent your day outside instead of in your mothers basement.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:00 AM   #52
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
I think you would be better off if you spent your day outside instead of in your mothers basement.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #53
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
He mad.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #54
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #55
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
You wouldn't like proof.

Quote:
Hahahahaha. Oh noo! I have lost credibility with the great Idaholandho? I better delete my account on here. And no brah, I don't cause trouble. I just believe some people are pretty fucking harsh on here to other members who make an innocent post. GRANTED, some posts are some stupid.. But such as life..
Haha, we have a Robin Hood here! Good on you man for fighting for the little guy.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #56

Quote:
Whats the deal with you? Anger issues lil guy? Relax, its a forum full of opinions.
Nice response man
Old 04-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #57
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Not to add to the derp in here but the second I read the title I though oh cool, someone is going to Dyno before and after quality CAI and exhaust.

Derp

Checking out due to stringent no FM haters. I like facts over opinion so I'm out on that too
Old 04-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #58
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
To the op, good luck with the parts. who cares what other people think. They can say its bad and not the best combo and they have there opinion but I know it works for me. My facts are in my head. I dont need a machince to tell me what I already know. Your gonna love your parts. Let me know how it goes.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #59

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
This feels like a discussion on YouTube....
Old 04-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #60
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
My only 2 cents to this thread is that I had the K&N CAI for about a year, then got rid of it.

Seemed to bog my engine down, and the heat soak after a long trip was noticeable.
On the plus side it sounded great! But the way I drive (slow/granny style) I never got to hear it all that often anyway.