Notices

TRD Supercharger

Old 05-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
henrodstone is on a distinguished road
Name: Henry
henrodstone's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Supercharger

Hey Forum,

I am about to buy a TRD Supercharger for my new 2011 Tacoma 4.0 A/T. I was wondering if they were any other mods to consider to deal with the large increase in power and how easy is it to install the Supercharger without the dealer getting their grubby little hands on my truck. I'm not a big customizer (ricer) just wanted some more oomph out of the engine.

Here are pictures of the truck if you're interested, (The dealer hasn't taken down the listing yet)

http://autos.aol.com/used-detail-602...a-Tacoma-2011/

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
People usually go the route of intake/exhaust/headers.

A smaller pulley works pretty well.

http://www.urdusa.com/Pulleys-Superc...dek0ntbo2r5pu7