Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Banks Exhaust on 08

Old 12-29-2008, 10:48 AM   #1
cajuntaco is on a distinguished road

cajuntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Banks Exhaust on 08

I recieved the Banks Monster exhaust for Christmas this year and I love it! My younger brother has an 00 tacoma with the Flowmaster 50 series and turndowns at the bed, mine is not as loud but has a better sound. The strange but good thing is that when you sit in the passenger seat you cant hear it, but you can hear it in the drivers seat, so my girlfriend will still ride with me.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:33 AM   #2
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajuntaco View Post
I recieved the Banks Monster exhaust for Christmas this year and I love it! My younger brother has an 00 tacoma with the Flowmaster 50 series and turndowns at the bed, mine is not as loud but has a better sound. The strange but good thing is that when you sit in the passenger seat you cant hear it, but you can hear it in the drivers seat, so my girlfriend will still ride with me.

I've noticed the same thing in my truck. When I let other people take it for a spin, it always seems quieter from the passenger seat.