Notices

Tranny issues? Possibly slipping...

Old 06-19-2012, 11:29 AM   #21
YotaGirl84 is on a distinguished road
Name: Becca
YotaGirl84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
You're definitely on the right track. An educated buyer is a salesman's worst nightmare . That way you BUY what you need, and are not SOLD something you're not. I understand where you're at as everytime my wife goes into a dealer/mechanic I swear that there is a neon SUCKER sign flashing on her forehead. They go after her like sharks and I then get to unravel it.

Personally I would take it back to the offending dealer/mechanic and make them make it right on their $$$, but that's your call. A fluid level check should be able to be done at most shops, but you'll have to pay again, and you also need to ensure that they know how to check the fluid level on your Tacoma since it's not just a dipstick check.
I def know where your comin from with what your wife has to deal with...I get it everytime! I'm definitely takin it back go the same dealership and makin them explain themselves and fix it. Thanks so all of your advice!
Old 06-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #22
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
But on a more light-hearted note, when I first saw the title to this thread my first thought was "...coming up tomorrow on the Jerry Springer show..."
Old 06-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #23
ModernPopeye is on a distinguished road

Navy:
ModernPopeye's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
But on a more light-hearted note, when I first saw the title to this thread my first thought was "...coming up tomorrow on the Jerry Springer show..."

My thoughts exactly!
Old 06-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #24
YotaGirl84 is on a distinguished road
Name: Becca
YotaGirl84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahahahahaha thank you...I definitely needed a laugh with this whole thing!! 👍😃 I did it late last night and couldn't think of what else to title it!! Haha!