Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Pics of 2nd gen TRD Supercharger intercooler and pump location?

Old 06-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #21
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtbthree View Post
No prob, man. curious where you'll move it....that's also where people relocate their horns after a satoshi (which I'm trying to do)....
I mounted mine about 6 inches lower than where it was. I flipped it and angled it and mounted it to my armored bumper. I had to extend the lines but it seems to be doing just fine.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:06 PM   #23
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I mounted mine about 6 inches lower than where it was. I flipped it and angled it and mounted it to my armored bumper. I had to extend the lines but it seems to be doing just fine.
Do you have a pic? Installed my bumper and the pump is where the winch wind go
Old 01-26-2014, 08:34 PM   #24
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Do you have a pic? Installed my bumper and the pump is where the winch wind go
Thats the same problem I had... No, I don't have pictures at the moment and I am not home right now.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:21 AM   #25
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Thats the same problem I had... No, I don't have pictures at the moment and I am not home right now.
At least I was not planning on putting the winch on right now, but when I do I want to be ready
Old 01-27-2014, 04:24 AM   #26
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same problem... pump sits right by the winch plate
Old 01-27-2014, 04:26 AM   #27
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I have the same problem... pump sits right by the winch plate
At least I have time to shop for one. Already had to make a bracket for my grill and cut the skid plate, but its all good

Old 01-27-2014, 04:27 AM   #28
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
At least I have time to shop for one. Already had to make a bracket for my grill and cut the skid plate, but its all good
Indeed... Cody (Large) in Houston relocated his pump for winch mounting... has pic somewhere around here....

Edit: on his old truck... new one is not S/C'd
Old 01-30-2014, 10:30 AM   #29
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
The pump ended up over to the right side (when looking from the front) of the winch. Originally, the dealer made a little bracket that moved the pump over to where the bumper bolts up - using the bumper bolt to hold the bracket. That didn't work anymore when I got the new plate bumper, so right now I have the pump zip tied near that same spot. Was planning to make a bracket, but it ain't going anywhere, so I won't bother anytime soon.