Notices

anyone make a performance programmer

Old 01-01-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
URBIKESUCKS is on a distinguished road

Army: US ARMY RECRUITER GATEWAY MALL
Name: Ron
URBIKESUCKS's Tacoma Gallery
anyone make a performance programmer

New to TW first Toyo does anyone make a performance programmer?
Old 01-01-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
check out urdusa.com..........................they make the maf calibrator. it is spoken of very highly by lots of folks.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:57 AM   #3
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
there are no plug and play programmers like your superchips or hypertech and such for us. although you can get the maf cal, mapecu2 and apr x-1 all in plug and play format, but it will require a laptop to tune these things instead of just plugging the programmer in and pushin a couple buttons to change tune.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #4
URBIKESUCKS is on a distinguished road

Army: US ARMY RECRUITER GATEWAY MALL
Name: Ron
URBIKESUCKS's Tacoma Gallery
No programmer

That sucks....Maybe someone will take notice and make one???
I know w/ my Trade in Jeep JK it took a little while but they are making them now.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:04 AM   #5
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by URBIKESUCKS View Post
That sucks....Maybe someone will take notice and make one???
I know w/ my Trade in Jeep JK it took a little while but they are making them now.
Won't happen. The APR X-1 is plug and play, and you can get the Map ECU2 or MAF Cal with a plug and play kit.

Between the X-1 and the ME2, there is no room for anymore competition. They are able to do everything that is need for engine management.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #6
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
What I liked about the programmers on other trucks I've had is the ability to make corrections for tire size and non stock gear ratio.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #7
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
you can do this with the x-1 as well. well i know you can adjust for gear ratio, but not sure about tire.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #8
jerris is on a distinguished road
Name: jerris
jerris's Tacoma Gallery
if you re program for the after market gears would that do anything to mpg's