Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Droping supercharger for...?

Old 01-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
caliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the rough

Name: kyle
caliKxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Droping supercharger for...?

Ok, Ive got and opprotunity to sell my supercharger for a good price(its got less then 30k miles on it) I was think with the money I would get from it, would I be able to have then engine built up as to gain more power? or is sticking with the s/c my best bet?

any opinions appreciated
Old 01-05-2009, 05:34 AM   #2
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I'd stick with the supercharger. You already have it and know it works. The supercharger has a good reputation and increases the resale value of your truck. A stack of receipts and a claim of a quality install and trouble free performance won't be worth nearly as much in the long run.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:30 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
yea i agree the supercharger is trd built and i just wouldnt mess with something that works