Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

cyclone..?

Old 01-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
cyclone..?

http://www.vorteccyclone.com/index.html

lol..
Old 01-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
my friend bought something like that and put it on his ranger said it actually lowered his mpg and made his truck feel like he had less torque...
Old 01-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Ahahaha
Old 01-07-2009, 06:15 AM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
lol... so who's tried one then??

there's gotta be somebody...
Old 01-07-2009, 06:22 AM   #6
Attack Life.
mpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the rough

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
has 120 day risk free guarantee they supposedly refund price and shipping. somebody needs to get it and let us all know.... hahaha
Old 01-07-2009, 07:35 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have dynoed one of these on a 3.4 v6 Tacoma, along with the "Vornado", and a TB spacer.
The "Vortech cyclone" and the "Vornado" LOST almost 10 h.p. while the TB spacer lost about 2.
The companies refunded the money promptly except the Company that sold us the TB spacer. They told me that they dont promise a gain in h.p., and that our dyno run isnt a good way to determine the gains produced by a TB spacer. A propper test would have been a Part throttle test. SO, back to the dyno and 2 more runs at part throttle. Still no gain, and in fact, more of a loss. I brought the dyno slip with me to the company, and they refunded my money, still saying that I did the duno runs incorrectly, and that the largest gains would have been achieved on a carburated engine. I told them that as they manufacture them and claim they give gains to fuel injected engines, when in fact, no gains can be had, I feel they are misleading people. After that was said, the guy walked off.