LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

throttle body riser

Old 01-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
throttle body riser

anyone got any input?
Old 01-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Hah...

Worthless. TB Spacer is coming off in a couple weeks.

You can have mine for $50 shipped...

Nah really, buy a scanguage II, or NST pulley, etc...
Old 01-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #3
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
hmm well my friend has the hemi ram and said he could feel a noticeable difference in hp
Old 01-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkhi View Post
hmm well my friend has the hemi ram and said he could feel a noticeable difference in hp
Hmmm, HEMI/V8,,, yeah like I said you pay shipping I will ship for $40. I can use that cash to get my Diff drop.

Take it for what its worth. I just rather you think it over than think some quick spacer mod will increase HP.

Hell, arguments around forums still stating after market intakes are more for sound than performance.

Put it this way, I got a True Flow XDI Intake; W/a spacer. I dont want to tarnish my soon to be shipped URD Intake setup with this unproven piece of aluminum. Thats my opinion.

Good luck on your research. I could use the money, but will be straight up with my TW brothers...
Old 01-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #5
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
hmm im just curious

how come ur getting urd intake if most poeple say theres no power difference?
Old 01-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
Enjoying my addiction

Exclamation

Quote:
hmm im just curious

how come ur getting urd intake if most poeple say theres no power difference?
My current set up is irritating to clean. Tidious to detach filter. Cooler air is worth some HP. Remember I said arguments around forums... Never stated my opinion there. I am a Huge URD Fan.

Will be Running their Intake, got the MAF Cali, Y-pipe. Will also be going threw them for DTLT's, Clutch & Flywheel, & APR power CEU,

Trial and error
Old 01-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #7
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
how much hp do u think ur gonna gain?
Old 01-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #8
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
how much hp do u think ur gonna gain?
It would depend on my tuning. I would have to set my fuel trims in closed loop to equal out. And, in open loop, need to adjust to 12.5 AFR.. Got more issues with my headers right now, but paired with this intake my DT Long tubes should hook me up with another 5hp or so....