LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Banks Monster Exhaust

Old 07-31-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
chocotaco1 is on a distinguished road
chocotaco1's Tacoma Gallery
Banks Monster Exhaust

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone know anything about the Banks Monster Exhaust. I ordered it on Mudflaps.com the other day and I got an email saying that it was discontinued . This is for a 2005 V6. Looking for advice. Should I get a different exhaust system?
Old 07-31-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Look at my sig. It isn't discontinued.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Look at my sig. It isn't discontinued.
Have it on my truck too.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:53 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night View Post
Have it on my truck too.
It really sounds like this Mudflaps.com place is a crappy place to buy anything from.

OP - Want to know what's going on? Contact Banks.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #5
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
It has the loudest sound of all the ones I have tried.
Stock quiet
TRD nice and quiet at low end great sound at WOT.
Banks Low tone and louder than the TRD.

Great quality just paint the steel mount posts cuz they are lkely to rust, must be carbon steel instead of SS.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #6
chocotaco1 is on a distinguished road
chocotaco1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to purchase the Banks exhaust on a different site. I was wondering if anyone had any reviews on the JBA exhaust system?

Products Discussed in this Thread