Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Turbos

Old 08-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Turbos

Race race race!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Moron
Old 08-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #3
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well i obviously wasnt aware of that rule there was no need for all the rude comments
Old 08-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL again
Old 08-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
Well i obviously wasnt aware of that rule there was no need for all the rude comments
I apologize for hurting your feelings with my rude comment
Old 08-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #6

My feelings didnt get hurt at all but i am a relatively new member to this forum and dont feel like i should be criticized for something i did rong that i had no clue about and for that matter anyone that talks about superchargers and turbos on this site want to go fast
Old 08-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #7
na8rboy has a spectacular aura aboutna8rboy has a spectacular aura aboutna8rboy has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
Name: Mark
na8rboy's Tacoma Gallery
Leave the guy alone... He didn't know about the race rule. Cut him some slack...

Tired of adults acting like children here...

Answer him, on his question, or don't reply at all...
Old 08-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #8
braaap

you should have read the COC during the signup process.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #9
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by na8rboy View Post
Leave the guy alone... He didn't know about the race rule. Cut him some slack...

lol there's no question here.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Oh man.

Granny shifting not double clutching like you should. You didn't even have your truck.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Welcome to TW.......in all honesty, I love this place, but if u want dyno slips, and performance oriented people and zero bullshit, check

http://www.xr-underground.com/

No tolerence for shinanigans there or shit talking........ hope ya enjoy ur stay here tho.....there's all kinds of good people and posts.
Thank you! See people? That wasnt that hard!
Old 08-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #12
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My feelings didnt get hurt at all but i am a relatively new member to this forum and dont feel like i should be criticized for something i did rong that i had no clue about and for that matter anyone that talks about superchargers and turbos on this site want to go fast
not talking about illegal activity on an open forum should be common sense. The fact that it's written in the code of conduct of the site means you (should) have read it too.

And making a thread like this, where instead of "Oh sorry guys, I didn't know; But can I get some information on turbos and blowers?"
You chose
"RACE RACE RACE"

doesnt do shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by na8rboy View Post

there's no question here.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
you should have read the COC during the signup process.
Great come back bud.....im sure you read every single word of it before posting as well
Old 08-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #14
braaap

Quote:
Great come back bud.....im sure you read every single word of it before posting as well
alright I'm done here.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
not talking about illegal activity on an open forum should be common sense. The fact that it's written in the code of conduct of the site means you (should) have read it too.

And making a thread like this, where instead of "Oh sorry guys, I didn't know; But can I get some information on turbos and blowers?"
You chose
"RACE RACE RACE"

doesnt do shit

there's no question here.
I was just trying to be a smartass like you guys were
Old 08-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
alright I'm done here.
Aww man i was just startin to like this.....i wanted to be frands
Old 08-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #17

Anyways thanks for all the input i wont post anything about racing anymore!
Old 08-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Just let it go.....if u have a question, ask it.....otherwise, the more u fire back, the worse and more offtrack it will get till it gets locked.

How can we help?

U want a turbo or blower?

Stay away from rear mount turbos, iirc someone here had major issues with 1 from sts.

As for blowers, u have trd and urd

Urdusa.com

I dont really know much about them i honestly i just want more power and a sweet bov
Old 08-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #19

Darn looks like no bov
Old 08-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #20
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Darn looks like no bov
You can always buy a fake ricer BOV.