Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

My Wicked Flow TRD

Old 08-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up My Wicked Flow TRD

First was the Wicked Flow Max installation:

Then came the tip:

The End...
Old 08-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I going to do the same,great job bro
Old 08-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Dude I going to do the same,great job bro
Thanks man!
Old 08-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #4
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job. I've got the 18" wicked and love it. I've thought sometimes though that I should have gotten the 13" to make it a little louder
Old 08-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Nice job. I've got the 18" wicked and love it. I've thought sometimes though that I should have gotten the 13" to make it a little louder
Well dont worry, sometimes Ive thought i should have got the 18 so it would be quieter... ha. but ive gotten used to it. Thanks Mitch!
Old 08-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Really like the black tip, very nice addition!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #7
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
What's the part # on that muffler?

WickedFlow MAX 13SC224
WickedFlow MAX 13SC250
WickedFlow MAX 13SC300
WickedFlow MAX 13SS224
WickedFlow MAX 13SS250

I assume it is either the WickedFlow MAX 13SC224 or the WickedFlow MAX 13SS224 ??
Old 08-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
its: WickedFlow MAX 13SC250
Straight-through high performance muffler. 100% Stainless Steel Lifetime Warranty
Offset/Center Reversible 2.50"
13.5"L x 9.25"W x 4.25"D
Old 08-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #10
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds awesome to me. Any drone in the cab at highway speeds? What did you pay for installation if you don't mind me asking? Finally, I guess they just cut your factory one out and welded this one in with no additional pipe?

Thanks!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
How does it sound at highway speeds? pretty quiet or does it put out that annoying drone?
Its pretty quiet if you are just cruising, but the minute you put your foot into it you will hear it. you can pretty much hear it to some degree, but you dont get that annoying drone or cabin vibration. Now if you step on it thought it can get loud, but nothing stupid.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #12
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckyTruck View Post
Its pretty quiet if you are just cruising, but the minute you put your foot into it you will hear it. you can pretty much hear it to some degree, but you dont get that annoying drone or cabin vibration. Now if you step on it thought it can get loud, but nothing stupid.
hmmm...now you have me thinking about exhaust again, thanks for the info!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Sounds awesome to me. Any drone in the cab at highway speeds? What did you pay for installation if you don't mind me asking? Finally, I guess they just cut your factory one out and welded this one in with no additional pipe?

Thanks!
They installed it for 50 bucks and did have to use some extra pipe to make up for the length of the factory.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #14
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wicked Flow mufflers built similar to the FM mufflers?
Old 08-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Wicked Flow mufflers built similar to the FM mufflers?
No, not at all. I wish I had taken a picture but its a strait through design.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #16
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Give it a few weeks it will quiet down some. When i had my wicked flow 13" installed last summer I instantly regretted not getting the 18. Now I almost wish I had a louder one
Old 08-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #17
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Give it a few weeks it will quiet down some. When i had my wicked flow 13" installed last summer I instantly regretted not getting the 18. Now I almost wish I had a louder one
That is what I am at. I am happy with the 18" but at times I wish it was louder
Old 08-13-2012, 08:23 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Looks great! Really like the black tip, very nice addition!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
I really like two things you have done. Getting the different sound clips from different devices, to give a better idea of the sound. Then getting the tip ceramic coated. Looks great, and won't discolour.

Well done sir.
Thank you, I appreciate it!
Old 08-20-2012, 01:40 AM   #20
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
13" WF FTW! (not ricey sounding either on the 2TR)

Really like what you've done with the tip. Very clean, looks amazing.